Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Birmingham - The Briary

This is a discussion on Birmingham - The Briary within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Briary Pipe and Tobacco Shop 609 Oak Grove Road, Homewood, AL 35209 (205) 942-9001 Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm Website: http://www.thebriary.com/ Photos: ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bama's Avatar

Birmingham - The Briary

The Briary Pipe and Tobacco Shop
    609 Oak Grove Road, Homewood, AL 35209
    (205) 942-9001

Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm

Photos: http://www.thebriary.com/photosof.htm

The Briary has a nice walk-in humidor selection and a fantastic array and pipes and pipe tobacco. It's located in a house, with a front porch, and has a comfortable smoking room, with couches and chairs.

Re: Birmingham - The Briary

Typo: "of" pipes, not "and"

Hmmm looking interesting! I might have to swing by there and give it a try the next time I am up that way.

Just as a side note how many gorillas do we have here in Bama? Enough to have our own Herf?!?!?1

Puffer Fish with some spikes JamesRoberts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEAK View Post
    Hmmm looking interesting! I might have to swing by there and give it a try the next time I am up that way.

Just as a side note how many gorillas do we have here in Bama? Enough to have our own Herf?!?!?1

Did someone say HERF? If so, count in me, Debob, BamaDoc77 and Sevillekid- all Alabamian herfer extraordinares!
    Thx for the prescription of 2 Padron 64's Doc, this morning I woke up feeling great!

Me too!

Huntsville--

Quote Originally Posted by pusherman View Post
    Me too!

Huntsville--

Hmmm, who all is up for an Alabama herf?
    Thx for the prescription of 2 Padron 64's Doc, this morning I woke up feeling great!

Maybe we could do a holiday herf before Christmas?!?!?!?! The question is where to have it? I am going to guess that Birmingham is possibly the most centrally located?
    So far I count 6

Teak
    pusherman
    JamesRoberts
    Debob
    BamaDoc77
    Sevillekid

Quote Originally Posted by TEAK View Post
    Maybe we could do a holiday herf before Christmas?!?!?!?! The question is where to have it? I am going to guess that Birmingham is possibly the most centrally located?
    So far I count 6

Teak
    pusherman
    JamesRoberts
    Debob
    BamaDoc77
    Sevillekid

You're right about B'ham being the most centrally located. Let's see how many we can get. I've been spending a good bit of time at the Cigars n More store in Trussville and they recently expanded their smoking lounge which would seat 20 or so comfortably. I'll touch base with them and see if we can get a some sort of price discount if we have at least 10 or 15 ppl show up and purchase sticks.

Newbie in the ocean

I live down in the Mobile area.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts View Post
    You're right about B'ham being the most centrally located. Let's see how many we can get. I've been spending a good bit of time at the Cigars n More store in Trussville and they recently expanded their smoking lounge which would seat 20 or so comfortably. I'll touch base with them and see if we can get a some sort of price discount if we have at least 10 or 15 ppl show up and purchase sticks.
    One of my best friends went to high school with the guy who owns the Trussville store. I will be home for the holidays and would guess that my friend and I could herf with you fellas. Keep me posted.

hey,

Just noticed your post- this is a pretty old thread but I'd be up for a herf in b'ham (possibly at Cigars n More)

Lets start a ROLL CALL and see who's up for it- and when might be good for everyone