Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Prattville - Prattville Cigar Co.

This is a discussion on Prattville - Prattville Cigar Co. within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Prattville Cigar Co. 2086 Hwy 14 East Prattville, AL 36066 334.365.9181 334.365.9066 fax Summer Hours: Mon. - Wed. 9:00 to ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes bama's Avatar

Prattville - Prattville Cigar Co.

Prattville Cigar Co.
    2086 Hwy 14 East
    Prattville, AL 36066
    334.365.9066 fax

Summer Hours:
    Mon. - Wed. 9:00 to 6:00
    Thurs. - Sat. 9:00 to 8:00

This shop has a huge walk-in humidor (http://www.prattvillecigarco.com/Hum...y/Default.aspx), a great selection, and affordable prices. There's a smoking lounge with a pool table, flat screen, leather couch/chairs, card table, cigar lockers, etc. Beer and wine available.
    Last edited by pnoon; 10-26-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Prattville - Prattville Cigar Co.

I stopped by their this summer.. Nice shop..If you are driving up I-65 a must stop..

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

Thats for the hook up guys !
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

Every time I go up 65 I always want to stop and get a picture of me infront of some signs there.... my last name is Pratt............ THEY OWE ME THERE!!!

Ha! I got a free meal at Waffle House once because my lastname.... I should just move up there.... But I deffinatly plan on stopping there this summer on my way to Birmingham.