Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Our Cigar Bar in Orange Beach

This is a discussion on Our Cigar Bar in Orange Beach within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I just got back from OCB (Our Cigar Bar) at the Wharf in Orange Beach. Nice! They said they were ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Our Cigar Bar in Orange Beach

I just got back from OCB (Our Cigar Bar) at the Wharf in Orange Beach. Nice! They said they were having a slow night but I really enjoyed it! Sat and talked with the owner for a couple hours while he smoked a cigar and I smoked a pipe.

They have 21 scotches so I was in heaven! On Saturday nights they have someone working the humidor to help people choose cigars. The owner is very knowlegable. Nice selection of cigars. They have comfortable sofas and chairs so you can sit and have a relaxing time. Said they were low on lower to medium priced humidors but they've got a pretty good selection. Lots of cigar ashtrays for sale too.

Wonderful evening! I highly recommend it!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Re: Our Cigar Bar in Orange Beach

Cool! Glad you had a good time... maybe you should organize a puff herf there... Our TEAM WA herfs are something I think all of TEAM WA looks forward to every month... good times!
    This Space For Rent