Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Any Montgomery/Prattville members

This is a discussion on Any Montgomery/Prattville members within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone lives in the Montgomery Prattville area. It would be nice to know someone ...

Any Montgomery/Prattville members

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone lives in the Montgomery Prattville area. It would be nice to know someone to smoke some cigars/pipe with who appreciates the hobby.

Re: Any Montgomery/Prattville members

Really? I'm the only one? Come guys, I need smoking buddies.

Young Fish

Hey buddy...I live in Montgomery and actually work at Prattville cigar company part time....and sometimes rarely at Zelda Cigar. Hit me up...always good to meet buds.

Jody

Yea we know each other brother. lol I'm the guy Patsy hates to see coming because I take FOREVER in the humi!
    Cigars are like sex, some are better than others but you make your best effort finish them all.

Quote Originally Posted by garcub1977 View Post
    Hey buddy...I live in Montgomery and actually work at Prattville cigar company part time....and sometimes rarely at Zelda Cigar. Hit me up...always good to meet buds.

Jody
    Not to thread-jack; but does Prattville Cigar have t-shirts???
    My last name is Pratt and thought itd be cool to have a cigar shirt with "my last name" on it.

I emailed the shop, but got no reply.

Thanks!

No but they have match boxes with the owners daughter on it.. They are...ummm... nice looking match boxes
    Cigars are like sex, some are better than others but you make your best effort finish them all.

Hmmmm.... I'll have to stop by there and grab a few the next time the family and I head up to Alabama Adventures.

Thanks for the heads up!

Full grown Puffer Fish Domino68's Avatar

Pipedreamz,
    You might want to try Havana Dreamin Cigar Shop . I was there in your neck of the woods for 6 weeks and I just got back last week myself. Me and a buddy of mine found the place to be laid back and a nice place to hang out. The owners were retired military, so that was a bonus in our case since me and my buddy are active duty. They even offered us to stay and try out some of the chili they were cooking up. If we were to stay longer, I could see this place as a pretty good herfing hang-out.

I'm never dressed appropriately to go in there. I wear jeans and a tee shirt most of the time. Oh and I enjoy good conversation while I'm smoking, not talk about the Wall Street Journal. But they do have the best pipe and pipe baccy selection around here.

Full grown Puffer Fish Domino68's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pipedreamz View Post
    I'm never dressed appropriately to go in there. I wear jeans and a tee shirt most of the time. Oh and I enjoy good conversation while I'm smoking, not talk about the Wall Street Journal. But they do have the best pipe and pipe baccy selection around here.
    LOL! Yeah, we felt that way too when we went in there with t-shirts and shorts on and there were a group of lawyers there shooting the shit, but there were a couple of other guys there that were pretty cool. Can't remember their names but they did not seem as snooty as some of the others.

Young Fish

Never been by there....always thought it sounded like a cool place just haven't had the time.

Quote Originally Posted by garcub1977 View Post
    Never been by there....always thought it sounded like a cool place just haven't had the time.
    You haven't missed anything unless tis is your idea of a good B&M...
    http://youtu.be/PUxla92mKvc