Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Orange Beach?

This is a discussion on Orange Beach? within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Vacationing with the family in Orange Beach in August. I'll be with my kids, my parents, my sister, and my ...

Orange Beach?

Vacationing with the family in Orange Beach in August. I'll be with my kids, my parents, my sister, and my brother-in-law. I'm sure my parents would be glad to watch the kids for a couple of hours, and my brother-in-law is a good friend and would probably like to get away for a little while too (though he doesnt smoke). Any must-see B&M's or bars in easy driving distance? Google isn't being kind...I've only come up with "Our Cigar Bar" (which is pretty close to where we're staying, and it sounds like another BOTL enjoyed his time there), and "Tacky Jack's", which I can't find much info on. Any other suggestions?

Re: Orange Beach?

Our Cigar Bar at "The Warf" in Orange Beach is a Diamond Crown Lounge. Never been there but its a place to see and smoke with nie shopping area around it.

There is a place just North of Gulf Shores (which is 5mins west of Orange Beach) thats called The Cohiba Lounge on hwy 59. Its in the back of a shopping center. Never been there, but like I said, Its a place to smoke and see.

I've heard Tacky Jacks is more show than go. Its a good atmosphere, but not a great selection of cigars. But I've heard its a nice place to sit down and have a smoke, drink, and meal.

If you get any extra time over in Pensacola, (20-30mins to the east) There is a place I went to today called "Cordova Cigar" Probably one of the best B&Ms in the area. Nice selection, nice smoking areas, TVs, drinks etc....