Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar shops in Tuscaloosa, AL

This is a discussion on Cigar shops in Tuscaloosa, AL within the Alabama forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I'm going to be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow and was wondering if there is a cigar shop I should stop by. ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes mdorroh's Avatar

Arrow Cigar shops in Tuscaloosa, AL

I'm going to be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow and was wondering if there is a cigar shop I should stop by. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Oh and if anyone would like to meet up and smoke one I'll have a couple hours to burn and would be glad to.

Re: Cigar shops in Tuscaloosa, AL

Downtown Trading Company on Greensboro is a decent little shop, I've been stopping in there for years now. It used to be called Big Cigar but has changed hands due to a death. Pricing is ok, but selection was a little light last time I was in town.
    "Tits, Who doesn't like tits?"......Howard Hughes

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BamaDoc77's Avatar

Pathman, what the hell are you doing in tuscaloosa. I am a Bama grad (2K). I remember going in and buying handfuls of 1997 oPUS x (BEFORE POPULARITY) what I would give to have those days back.......Yep, right on Greensboro, if you can find Innisfree, you can find the shop. Stewart
    "I am a doctor.....smoke 2 Padrons and call me in the morning."

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jloutlaw's Avatar

They had two boxes of Opus two weeks ago and a box of Tatuaje at decent prices.

Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDoc77 View Post
    Pathman, what the hell are you doing in tuscaloosa. I am a Bama grad (2K). I remember going in and buying handfuls of 1997 oPUS x (BEFORE POPULARITY) what I would give to have those days back.......Yep, right on Greensboro, if you can find Innisfree, you can find the shop. Stewart
    Then I'm sure you remember the old guy with the huge bassett hounds that used to lumber around the store, and Innisfree is one hell of cool place to hang and have a Guinness. I try and never miss a home game and any Saturday pre-game I can be found at Woodrows eating ribs.
    ROLL TIDE !!
    "Tits, Who doesn't like tits?"......Howard Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by jloutlaw View Post
    They had two boxes of Opus two weeks ago and a box of Tatuaje at decent prices.
    Unfortunately they sold the last Opus Thursday and he didn't know what happend to all the Tatuaje.

Puffer Fish with many spikes LiteHedded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mdorroh View Post
    I'm going to be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow and was wondering if there is a cigar shop I should stop by. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Oh and if anyone would like to meet up and smoke one I'll have a couple hours to burn and would be glad to.

my dad and most of my family went to mississippi state
    go bulldogs!!!

not really a puffer theycallmedan'lboone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDoc77 View Post
    Well the doc had it right with the what the hell are you doing in TTOWN, the girls are prettier at that town down the road Auburn!... oh.... cigars....right..... sorry... anyways WAR EAGLE!!! now just add the other 4 fingers...and what do you get? thats right! How many times Auburn won at TTOWN... and.....now someone points out to me how many Championships Alabama has, and I remind them this is Recent history, not when I was 7.... sorry to hijack the thread... you understand of course...
    "Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."- Daniel Dravot.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jloutlaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theycallmedan'lboone View Post
    Well the doc had it right with the what the hell are you doing in TTOWN, the girls are prettier at that town down the road Auburn!... oh.... cigars....right..... sorry... anyways WAR EAGLE!!! now just add the other 4 fingers...and what do you get? thats right! How many times Auburn won at TTOWN... and.....now someone points out to me how many Championships Alabama has, and I remind them this is Recent history, not when I was 7.... sorry to hijack the thread... you understand of course...

Enjoy while you can. The Tide is rising.

Newbie in the ocean

I found this thread under Cigar Shops in Tuscaloosa on Google. Want to be sure that any other Puff fans find what they are probably searching for, namely a cigar shop and smoking lounge in Tuscaloosa. R&R Cigars is now open at 2720 University Blvd, just above the amphitheater. 205-722-2741. Open every night til the last cigar goes out.

Randy
    I believe he was looking for this in 07..
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Newbie in the ocean

Agreed "ASMARTBULL". When you search for cigars in Tuscaloosa, though, you will get this thread. We have had people come in the store (now open 6 weeks) because they have found this thread and my 4 year late reply. If you're ever in Tuscaloosa, come see us.