Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Scottsdale - Graycliff Cigar Shop

This is a discussion on Scottsdale - Graycliff Cigar Shop within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Graycliff Cigar Shop 2515 N. Scottsdale Road #8 Scottsdale, AZ 85257 480-946-3999 Hours Mon-Sat 10am - 10PM Sun - 10-7 ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes screwbag's Avatar

Scottsdale - Graycliff Cigar Shop

Graycliff Cigar Shop
    2515 N. Scottsdale Road #8
    Scottsdale, AZ 85257

480-946-3999

Hours
    Mon-Sat 10am - 10PM
    Sun - 10-7

Run by a Great and Generous Gorilla, Mike. Nice laid back atmosphere. Prices are good, especially considering Scottsdale shops are usually spendier. I try to go there at least once a week for the fun folks the good selection and of course the occasional poker game or movie on the TV. I would call this my kinda lounge
    [SIZE=4]Smoke Well![/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes DOHCtorJT's Avatar

Re: Scottsdale - Graycliff Cigar Shop

I went here today while I waited for new tires to get mounted at the store down the street. Since I had an hour wait I figured I'd walk down, buy a stick and relax. Picked up a CAO Mx2, and Mike handed me a cutter, lighter, and the remote. Fired it up, put on "X-Men 2" and sat in a comfy leather recliner. Mike even hooked me up with a nice CAO America hat.

Just a nice place that's perfect for a little mid-week getaway. They are also doing a BYOB thing on Sundays for football. Too cool!

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: Scottsdale - Graycliff Cigar Shop

I'll have to check that out sometime. Thanks for the info!