Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Surprise - The Cigar Box

This is a discussion on Surprise - The Cigar Box within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Cigar Box 13980 W Bell Rd Surprise, AZ 85374 (623) 546-3680 Hours: 10 am - 9pm Website: Website is ...

5 Rings and Counting hornitosmonster's Avatar

Surprise - The Cigar Box

The Cigar Box
    13980 W Bell Rd
    Surprise, AZ 85374
    (623) 546-3680

Hours:

10 am - 9pm

Website is currently Down/Under Construction

Setting:
    Very nice cigar shop located in the N.W. Valley. A well kept humidor with a good selection of cigars. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Prices tend to be a little high for the Phoenix area but there is not many Cigar shops out in Surprise. Worth the visit if you are out in the area. Surprise Stadium (Spring training for Royals and Rangers) and many golf courses open to the public are in the area.
    Last edited by pnoon; 11-12-2007 at 10:55 PM.

5 Rings and Counting hornitosmonster's Avatar

Re: Surprise - The Cigar Box

Store is closed pending relocation. Too many complaints from the other tenants about the smoke....

Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    Store is closed pending relocation. Too many complaints from the other tenants about the smoke....

You hear any more about where he will be moving to?
    My wife rates me a 92, says I am bold, smooth and a little nutty with some sweetness..

Puffer Fish with some spikes Waynegro1's Avatar

I don't know if they're affiliated, but we have a Cigar Box here in Chesterfield, MO.
    It's a very nice little place with humidors surrounding the entire store with sliding glass doors. The prices on all cigars are right around MSRP. There is also a cigar lounge in the back of the store through a door with black leather chairs, sofas and a flat screen that's always got some sort of sporting event playing.
    Sorry to hear about the relocation
    "I distrust camels, and anybody else that can go a week without a drink".

Member of the '08 Newbie Brigade