Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Phoenix - Stag Tobacconists

This is a discussion on Phoenix - Stag Tobacconists within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Stag Tobacconists 9201 N 29th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051 It is located on the north western part of Dunlap and ...

Newbie in the ocean

Phoenix - Stag Tobacconists

Stag Tobacconists
    9201 N 29th Ave,
    Phoenix, AZ 85051

It is located on the north western part of Dunlap and the I-17. It's in the same parking lot as Staples, Toys-r-us, and the lamp outlet store. They have a huge selection of humidors, pipes, lighters, and obviously cigars. Nice lounge area and one of the biggest stores I've seen. Prices are average compared to other stores.
    Last edited by pnoon; 08-18-2008 at 01:47 PM.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Phoenix - Stag Tobacconists

I have been here once and the gentleman was very nice. He recommended a pipe and an aromatic blend as my first tobacco. I want to try a VA blend or a cigar leaf blend. Can anyone help me with that? The aromatic blend he gave me was called black stag. Does anyone know what that blend consists of?