Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Phoenix Cigar Marathon Saturday, April 30th, 2011

This is a discussion on Phoenix Cigar Marathon Saturday, April 30th, 2011 within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Anyone going to this hoopla? Still undecided here....

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

Phoenix Cigar Marathon Saturday, April 30th, 2011

Anyone going to this hoopla? Still undecided here.
    How about the guy who wanted "A Cuban" I told him we have an embargo. He said "OK I'll take one of those".

Young Fish

Re: Phoenix Cigar Marathon Saturday, April 30th, 2011

d'you head over to this thing, or no? Any feedback, if so?

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

I wanted to go as it sounded like a ton of fun but I had something else planned that I could not get out of. I did see some posts and it sounded it was a blast with a lot of swag, drinks and smokes.
    How about the guy who wanted "A Cuban" I told him we have an embargo. He said "OK I'll take one of those".

Newbie in the ocean

I am here searching for pipe tobacco in Phoenix, Arizona. I open a new shop in phoenix and need different types of pipes like glass smoking pipes, metal smoking pipes, water smoking pipes, ceramic smoking pipes etc. So any now any whole sale shops of pipes tobacco?

pipe tobacco in Phoenix, Arizona