Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Glendale- Churchills Fine Cigars

This is a discussion on Glendale- Churchills Fine Cigars within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I have been to churchill's a few times now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The ...

Newbie in the ocean

Glendale- Churchills Fine Cigars

I have been to churchill's a few times now and have nothing but good things to say about it. The staff is extremely friendly and helped me find my now favorite cigar. The selection seems to be excellent to me and I have never left with a cigar i didn't enjoy. The entire store is a humidor which i like it makes for more room to store cigars!

Re: Glendale- Churchills Fine Cigars

Gotta admit that reviewing a place within your first 3 posts is awesomely suspect, however I will say that my experience with their locations has always been good. Just stopped by the one in Tempe last night.

btw, Welcome!

Newbie in the ocean

Thanks for the welcome! I've been to quite a few of the cigar shops around the valley and churchills has been my favorite so far

Young Fish

I frequently visit Churchills Glendale and Cave Creek locations. Prices are better in Glendale from my experiences, but both stores are great for a quick pickup. They do tend to have more of the hard to find Limited runs more than other cigar shops in North - NW Phoenix. Just picked up a Headley Grange earlier this week from the Glendale shop, love that stick!