Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mesa - Habanos Torres

This is a discussion on Mesa - Habanos Torres within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; PHYSICAL LOCATION ( N.W Corner of W. Southern & S. Extension Rd.) 480-833-0087 830 W. Southern Ave. Suite 6 Mesa, ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Mesa - Habanos Torres

PHYSICAL LOCATION ( N.W Corner of W. Southern & S. Extension Rd.)
    480-833-0087
    830 W. Southern Ave. Suite 6
    Mesa, Az. 85210

SCHEDULE AND HOURS OF OPERATION
    MONDAY THRU SATURDAY 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Tim is an excellent BOTL and has some darn good cigars. There is ususally a group smoking out front each evening.

Puffer Fish with many spikes screwbag's Avatar

Re: Mesa - Habanos Torres

Tim's a good Guy! and his Smokes are yummy!!
    [SIZE=4]Smoke Well![/SIZE]

Tim is good people and rolls a nice cigar. If you get the chance stop in and smoke one with Tim. He is a fountain of cigar knowledge.
    http://www.cfrhn.com

[SIZE=5]Club Stogie CRS Platoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Sandbox Raffle[/SIZE]

JC
    So cool I make air conditioned wind, with subtle hints of aged Stranahans Colorado Whiskey and Murphy's Stout.

5 Rings and Counting hornitosmonster's Avatar

The Best

Another thumbs up for Tim. I've been going since he was only open for six months.

Hello guys Happy New Year !!! Was there a big turnout at Habanos Torres on Dec 29th ??

Tim is the man! He rolled us a bunch of "ugly sticks" for our herf. No wrapper, just like the old days he talks about. There was a good turnout of about 12 or so.

+1 on the best cigars. But just an update time is no longer on southern he is at 48 s. Robson in downtown Mesa. It is just south of main on robson. New place has indoor smoking and is bigger from what I her about his old shop.

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

Great place. Tim had some of the best aged tobaccos to roll with there. He also has some of the best stories and I wealth of cigar info.

Just went and checked out Tim's store - one of the nicest down to earth guys you'll ever meet, and the cigars are second to none. A must stop if you're in the area.

Would like to update that he has moved again. His location is downtown Mesa is just not the place to be for this hobby, we all know why too. He moved to downtown Scottsdale, just south of Camelback, on the East side of Scottsdale Rd.

I have bought a few cigars from him but haven't smoked any yet. I sent one out to a fellow BOTL, haven't gotten the feedback yet. Great guy to talk shop with.

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    Would like to update that he has moved again. His location is downtown Mesa is just not the place to be for this hobby, we all know why too. He moved to downtown Scottsdale, just south of Camelback, on the East side of Scottsdale Rd.

I have bought a few cigars from him but haven't smoked any yet. I sent one out to a fellow BOTL, haven't gotten the feedback yet. Great guy to talk shop with.
    He does have a lot of regular that live up that way, a few well known people in sports and business.
    How about the guy who wanted "A Cuban" I told him we have an embargo. He said "OK I'll take one of those".