Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Mesa - Big Sticks

This is a discussion on Mesa - Big Sticks within the Arizona forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Big Sticks Fine Cigars 1017 N. Dobson Road Suite 106 Mesa, AZ 85201 480-668-6099 Hours: Closed Monday's. Tuesday - Saturday ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Mesa - Big Sticks

Big Sticks Fine Cigars
    1017 N. Dobson Road
    Suite 106
    Mesa, AZ 85201
    480-668-6099

Hours:
    Closed Monday's.
    Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 9pm.
    Sunday 11am - 5pm.

The whole Mesa Riverview area is brand new and growing fast. I made a trip over to the new Bass Pro Shops and stopped into Big Sticks on my way out. It's easy to find right behind the rear entrance to Bass Pro. Well stocked humidor and friendly staff. Ample room to smoke in front and back with a pool table and some other games.
    Last edited by pnoon; 08-12-2007 at 06:04 PM.

5 Rings and Counting hornitosmonster's Avatar

Re: Mesa - Big Sticks

Did they ever make the deal with Tim at Habanos? I remember Tim saying that they might carry some of his cigars

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by hornitosmonster View Post
    Did they ever make the deal with Tim at Habanos? I remember Tim saying that they might carry some of his cigars
    I don't think so. It's been a month since I was at Big Sticks, but they didn't have any Habanos Torres at that time. Tim mentioned that they were going to carry them back in early May, but I'm guessing that deal may have fallen through.

Yeah, the deal fell through. The fellow didn't contact Tim before he opened. Once he opened, Tim told him no go.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Pretty nice store - great selection and friendly staff. Seemed a little higher-priced than other B&Ms in the Valley.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

I'm with the man of multi tones on the pricing, I go in and grab a few sticks and it always seems like it cost too much, maybe state and local taxes at the register that make it seem that way. Also, sometimes crowded and noisy. I do like the Tinderbox of the 60 and Dobson too.
    How about the guy who wanted "A Cuban" I told him we have an embargo. He said "OK I'll take one of those".