Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Arkansas member roll call & introductions

This is a discussion on Arkansas member roll call & introductions within the Arkansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Originally Posted by bwhite220 No excuses, T!! Haha I don't think I will be able to make it. Way too ...

Re: Arkansas member roll call & introductions

Quote Originally Posted by bwhite220 View Post
    No excuses, T!!
    Haha I don't think I will be able to make it. Way too much work, sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    I'm a machinist by trade.
    That's something else we have in common. I'm also a cigar smoking machinist from Arkansas. (Around a hour and a half south of you too)

My fellow Arkansans, there is something in the works. I'll give you a hint, it starts with the 8th letter of the alphabet and ends with "erf".

If there are any other Arkansas Puffers out there, let me know by posting in this thread! For you that are willing to drive to Little Rock sometime in late September or early October, you too should post in here.

More info to come!
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

SWEEEEEEEET! I figure I already know where so just tell me when!
    Hangin' out with Friends

If you're thinking Taco Bell, you'd be correct!
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Awesome! Nothing pairs better than some cold refried beans and a Ron Mexico!
    Hangin' out with Friends

I wasn't but that'll work! I wondered if the plan had derailed but sound like its on like Donkey Kong!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmpeace501's Avatar

Hey Brandon - I owe you an email! I'm so sorry for the delay... it's been crazy busy but in a good way. We just added a LOT of new cigar lines here at Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge and 7 new food items too (meat & cheese trays, hummus plates, chicken salad plates, sausage & cheese plates, etc.). If you don't hear back from me soon, give me a call on my cell.

-- Michael Peace
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

Newbie in the ocean

Hey guys, I am an old noobie...lol. I live just south of Little Rock but work in LR. I have been smoking a few sticks for a few months trying different ones. I don't think I have decided what I like or not. Seems different moods different stick.
    Hello again!!
    Julius

Welcome Julius! You're doing it right, trying different sticks to get a feel for what you like. I usually like full flavored & stronger cigars w/ hints of coffee or cocoa in them, but it just depends on my mood, the time of day/night, what I'm drinking, how long it's been since I ate, and things like that. So you might find that what you like just depends. But keep trying different kinds because you may find that you always like or never like certain characteristics like black pepper, barnyard, and so on. And if you haven't been to my cigar shop/lounge/bar be sure to come in sometime! It's Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge in downtown Little Rock on Main Street. I'm about to come up with a Puff.com member's special!
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

Newbie in the ocean

Thanks. Yes I saw it last weekend. We stayed at the Peabody for an awards party for my wife. Walked by couple a times, getting car, and thought that is a nice place.

Puffer Fish with some spikes klittle250's Avatar

This thread doesn't look its had any activity in a while, so I might as well liven it up. I live in Bryant and usually stop by the B&M on University since its close to work, but I'm planning to head downtown to check out Maduro in the next week or so. Have I already missed out on Herf in the Rock, what time of year is it?

Quote Originally Posted by klittle250 View Post
    This thread doesn't look its had any activity in a while, so I might as well liven it up. I live in Bryant and usually stop by the B&M on University since its close to work, but I'm planning to head downtown to check out Maduro in the next week or so. Have I already missed out on Herf in the Rock, what time of year is it?
    Looking forward to you checking out Maduro! If you'd like, ask for me (Michael) when you come in so we can meet each other. The Herf in the Rock usually takes place in July or August if I remember correctly. We sell tickets to the event here (and Pipe & Tobacco on University does as well).

Greetings Gentlemen! Nick from Fayetteville here. Lived in AR all my life, Hot Springs, Mag-town, Ashdown, Heber, Conway, Rogers, and now Fayetteville! So glad to have found this forum. Michael, I must say you have one heck of an establishment there! I was down in LR in Feb and got to stop by after a trip to the Saucer, yes, I'm working on a plate there lol! I plan on being down that way many times between now and November so I'll be sure to look you up if I get a chance to stop in.

Puffer Fish with some spikes klittle250's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Nick View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen! Nick from Fayetteville here. Lived in AR all my life, Hot Springs, Mag-town, Ashdown, Heber, Conway, Rogers, and now Fayetteville! So glad to have found this forum. Michael, I must say you have one heck of an establishment there! I was down in LR in Feb and got to stop by after a trip to the Saucer, yes, I'm working on a plate there lol! I plan on being down that way many times between now and November so I'll be sure to look you up if I get a chance to stop in.
    Welcome to Puff! This thread doesn't see a whole lot of activity, but there's some good dudes from here active on the forum. I'm in Lowell at least once a month for work, but most times its a day trip and back to LR.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast