Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Arkansas member roll call & introductions

This is a discussion on Arkansas member roll call & introductions within the Arkansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Originally Posted by Irish_Nick Greetings Gentlemen! Nick from Fayetteville here. Lived in AR all my life, Hot Springs, Mag-town, Ashdown, ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmpeace501's Avatar

Re: Arkansas member roll call & introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Nick View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen! Nick from Fayetteville here. Lived in AR all my life, Hot Springs, Mag-town, Ashdown, Heber, Conway, Rogers, and now Fayetteville! So glad to have found this forum. Michael, I must say you have one heck of an establishment there! I was down in LR in Feb and got to stop by after a trip to the Saucer, yes, I'm working on a plate there lol! I plan on being down that way many times between now and November so I'll be sure to look you up if I get a chance to stop in.
    Thanks Nick!!! Glad that you enjoyed Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge when you came in February! Welcome to Puff.com - it's a GREAT forum and like Keith mentioned, there's a lot of good people here. Next time you're in LR definitely let me know. I'm at Maduro every day/night that I'm in town so I'm sure I'll see ya!
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

Newbie in the ocean

wow looks like i need to stop by this "Maduro Cigar Bar & Lounge" I mostly hang out in Hot Springs at Churchill's Fine Cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by 2THPIC View Post
    Hot Springs at Churchill's Fine Cigars.
    Weren't they in the 'basement' of Spencer's Corner? I thought they shut down? Where'd they move to if they didn't? My folks live in the Village and I visit monthly so I'd like somewhere close to smoke.

Newbie in the ocean

They moved to the old location of Golden Leaves book store on the corner of Broadway and Spring

Awww sweet! I was at Churchill's right after she opened the new lounge and I loved it! I was heartbroken to think that she had to close under the weight of the FDA regs. She was also my snuff supplier when I was out and down in the area.

Newbie in the ocean

It's very nice, lots of room and a great smoking area. I'm headed over there today after work to pick up some cigars and such.

Awesome! I'm definitely going to check it out the next time I'm down.

They moved to the old location of Golden Leaves book store on the corner of Broadway and Spring
    Just noticed that myself Nice to see a fellow member from Hot Springs on the boards!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Newbie in the ocean

yea, it is diffidently a good thing to see other around here.
    What we need to do is set up a time and all head over there and sit for a spell and shoot the sh!t.
    I'm still a new comer to the whole cigar life. i got into it when I took my wife out to get some pipe tobacco.
    a guy working there ask me if i was interested in a cigar. So we talked and he suggested one to me as a beginner stage and now I'm getting the feel of what i like and not like so much.

yea, it is diffidently a good thing to see other around here.
    What we need to do is set up a time and all head over there and sit for a spell and shoot the sh!t.
    I'm still a new comer to the whole cigar life. i got into it when I took my wife out to get some pipe tobacco.
    a guy working there ask me if i was interested in a cigar. So we talked and he suggested one to me as a beginner stage and now I'm getting the feel of what i like and not like so much.
    Sorry for the delay Sounds like a great plan! I work in Bryant (machinist) but have the weekends off so Friday nights, all day Saturday and Sunday are good for me Shoot me a PM and we can set-up a date and time. Did they ever get their liquor license?
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Sorry for the delay Sounds like a great plan! I work in Bryant (machinist) but have the weekends off so Friday nights, all day Saturday and Sunday are good for me Shoot me a PM and we can set-up a date and time. Did they ever get their liquor license?
    Nope, no liquor license yet. It would have been nice because the other week i took my wife,her mom and dad as well as her grand dad and mom out to eat and then we all stopped in and enjoyed some cigars. Her grand-dad never had a top of the line cigar so i told him to pick any one he wanted and it was on me. Great times and yea it would have been a little bit better with a glass of brandy but it was still a good time.

"stay smoken' my friend"

Young Puffer Fish

Jonesboro seems to be not only craft beer wasteland but cigar wasteland as well , love stopping by Maduro when in Little Rock

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4