Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Arkansas member roll call & introductions

This is a discussion on Arkansas member roll call & introductions within the Arkansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey Everyone, Thought I'd make a post to see who are all of the active members on Puff that live ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jmpeace501's Avatar

Arkansas member roll call & introductions

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd make a post to see who are all of the active members on Puff that live in Arkansas, and so that new members from Arkansas can introduce themselves. I know there's not a ton of us in Arkansas, so we have to stick together! haha.

I'm Michael and live in Little Rock. 30 years old, and have loved cigars since I was a teenager. I have too many favorites to name, but some stables in my humidors are Perdomo, Rocky Patel, Padron, Oliva, Romeo Y Julieta, Fuente, Camacho, 5 Vegas, and Don Pepin Garcia.
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hinson's Avatar

Re: Arkansas member roll call & introductions

I"m originally from Arkansas. Russellville to be exact. I haven't lived there since I was kid though. I'm planning on taking a few week motorcycle ride here soon and am gonna head to AR to visit some family. Hopefully there is a B&M/lounge there to hit up.

Nice thread. My name is Andre', and I live in Jacksonville. I'm very new to cigars... I don't even think it's been a full 2 months yet. So far, I love Fuente sticks. I started with Macanudos, but I can hardly stand them after Fuente lol. I'm becoming a fan of Punch as well.

I'm Brandon and I'm up in Bentonville. I've been smoking cigars off and on for 2 years and recently fell in love with it. So far my favorites that I have smoked are Oliva Serie O Maduro, Romeo y Julet, Arturo Fuente Sun Grown, and Casa Magna. Hope to meet up with some of you soon!

I live in Harrison. 30 minutes south of Branson, Missouri. I've attended a few herfs in Fayetteville. Great bunch of guys over there and a couple of B&Ms. Hope to meet all of you over there this fall for a Hillbilly Herf.
    -Gerald

Puffer Fish with some spikes jfdiii's Avatar

Joe here, enjoying the pipe side of things in the middle of nowhere (hour and a quarter from LR, J'boro, and Memphis; I'll let you figure it out).

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by jfdiii View Post
    Joe here, enjoying the pipe side of things in the middle of nowhere (hour and a quarter from LR, J'boro, and Memphis; I'll let you figure it out).
    I'll take a stab at it...you're in Brinkley or Forrest City?? I'm 5 min north of J'boro, an hour and a quarter from Memphis.

I'm new to cigars, so far I like H. Upmann and Artureio Funtes (hope I spelled that right!!) It's just hard to get much varity here, online or a trip to Memphis are the two best options.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Hello neighbors. I'm Josh, I live in Cabot. Just joined a few days ago. I started, occasionally smoking cigars 8 or 10 years ago and recently really got back into it. My current go-to stick is the Perdomo Habano.

Welcome, Josh! Always good to see other Arkansans here in the forum. Great choice on cigars, I love all the Perdomo's!

Do you make it into Little Rock often? If so, be sure to check out my new cigar bar/lounge/store that will be opening up January 2nd in downtown Little Rock! (1 block out of the River Market District).

-- Michael
    Follow my cigar shop/bar/lounge on Facebook! ----> http://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge and me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MichaelP

Quote Originally Posted by jmpeace501 View Post
    Welcome, Josh! Always good to see other Arkansans here in the forum. Great choice on cigars, I love all the Perdomo's!

Do you make it into Little Rock often? If so, be sure to check out my new cigar bar/lounge/store that will be opening up January 2nd in downtown Little Rock! (1 block out of the River Market District).

-- Michael
    Perdomos are great sticks at a reasonable price. Absolutely can't beat that! I'm in LR all the time. A new smoke shop in LR that's half as far from me as the one on South Univeristy?!?!?! (Speaking of which, did you know that they don't even carry Perdomos? ) H*LL YEAH I'll check it out! And I'll pass the word to friends who smoke. How would you feel about sponsoring a motorcycle club?

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Perdomos are great sticks at a reasonable price. Absolutely can't beat that! I'm in LR all the time. A new smoke shop in LR that's half as far from me as the one on South Univeristy?!?!?! (Speaking of which, did you know that they don't even carry Perdomos? ) H*LL YEAH I'll check it out! And I'll pass the word to friends who smoke. How would you feel about sponsoring a motorcycle club?
    Awesome! Yeah we will definitely be carrying all the Perdomo lines. The 10th Anniversary Maduro & Limited Edition Natural are 2 of my favorites! Here's our Facebook page if you'd like to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/MaduroLounge

Sponsoring a motorcycle club huh? lol. Hey e-mail me the details some time and I'll help however I can! Us local cigar smokers gotta stick together!

Nice page and I love the name. What can I say... I'm a Maduro fan. lol I will definitely pass on the info. I'll shoot you an email with our club page. It has links with info about the club, events we sponsor/support, and contact info for our state president, who happens to be a fellow smoker.

Nice to meet everyone I'm Chris and I'm from Hot Springs. Just found puff and love the site and the people! Michael, can't wait to visit your lounge. The Flying Fish for oysters and The Maduro Lounge for a Perdomo? Life is good!!!!
    Last edited by nikonnut; 12-04-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Hi Chris and welcome to Puff! Good to see another Arkansan on here.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Just taking a wild stab here Chris but are you a photographer? See how prophetic I am?!

Glad you're here, man. We need to pick a day sometime and all meet up at the Maduro Lounge for a herf. Any idea when the opening will be, Michael?
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast