Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

What are you reading? / What did you read last?

This is a discussion on What are you reading? / What did you read last? within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; The Children Of Dune...

Syv
    Newbie in the ocean

Re: What are you reading? / What did you read last?

The Children Of Dune

Puffer Fish with some spikes mikel1128's Avatar

My Uncle let me borrow the Walking Dead books today. So any other book I am in the middle of is getting dropped.
    Life is to short for hot beer.

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

Brewed Awakening, about the craft beer movement!
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

Puffer Fish with some spikes Eastree's Avatar

I'm re-reading The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings books. My rotation's back around to there.

Now I need a new rotation. I just handed off about 40 books I'm done with (on the more permanent basis) to someone else.

I am rereading Contagious By Scott Sigler. It's the second book of the Infected Trilogy. I really recommend Infected & Contagious. They are very engaging Reads.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish zabhatton's Avatar

Im reading the Division of Labour in Society by Emile Durkheim... have an exam tuesday on Mead, Durkheim, Simmel and Weber WISH ME LUCK
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDAAAY

No longer a community member.

I couldn't finish it so so old and boring but it was....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty Litter is for Poop by author Beaded Cigar, Copy write 1969 3rd printing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

*Frank Langella's new book, "Dropped Names" about the famous people he's met and worked with.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

Disinterested

Back of the Lucky Charms box.

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

The Great Shark Hunt by HST.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

I just finished the Dresden Files series which was great, and started on the Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bermac View Post
    I just finished the Dresden Files series which was great, and started on the Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson.
    Very cool. I get the Dresden files books as soon as they come out and just finished the Mistborn trilogy last week (book one is the Alloy of Law). Both are very good reads.

Puffer Fish with some spikes mikel1128's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bermac View Post
    I got the 1st 3 books in the Dresden series. Just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Have only heard good things tho.
    Life is to short for hot beer.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Just started "The Jungle" by Clive Cussler today. He is easily my favorite modern day author!
    Hangin' out with Friends

The Dresden Files books were great. I really liked the balance between the Magic and the Detective in the early books, then it moved more to the magic.

The Mistborn series is one of my favorites. The Alloy of Law is more like a stand alone in the same world. Brandon Sanderson also has Elantris and Warbreaker. Two stand alone books that were really well done. You can get Warbreaker for fee on his website.

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast