Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 150

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

This is a discussion on The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN Even more so then your profile picture????? O YEH!!! Ima be highclass with an ...

  
  1. #31

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    Even more so then your profile picture?????
    O YEH!!!

    Ima be highclass with an actual book to read in bed, instead of a magazine or catalog~


    I kan feal mysulf guttn smartar bi da menut!

  2. #32

    Leading Puffer Fish aea6574's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Howdy All:

    I hope you are well.

    Thanks for the information on this. I have it coming to my local library.

    Best regards, tony

  3. #33

    SGT. SMOKE AJ FERNANDEZ FAN's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by aea6574 View Post
    Howdy All:

    I hope you are well.

    Thanks for the information on this. I have it coming to my local library.

    Best regards, tony
    I encourage you to stop back while and after you read the book and put in your $.02. We would love to hear what you think!!!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

  4. #34

    Money Never Sleeps Habano's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Hey guys! Excellent idea AJ. I'd love to get on the waiting list once it's finally my turn to read it. Would love to sit on the deck this fall and enjoy a smoke while flipping the pages.

  5. #35

    SGT. SMOKE AJ FERNANDEZ FAN's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Thebayratt - Sent

    WAITING LIST

    1.Jeepthing
    2.Mhouser7
    3.Cigary
    4.Tritones
    5.Rookee
    6.ShamWow
    7.Starbuck

    If we hit 10 people on the waiting list then another book will be sent to the next Puffer in line.
    _________________
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

  6. #36

    amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    Thebayratt - Sent

    WAITING LIST

    1.Jeepthing
    2.Mhouser7
    3.Cigary
    4.Tritones
    5.Rookee
    6.ShamWow
    7.Starbuck

    If we hit 10 people on the waiting list then another book will be sent to the next Puffer in line.
    _________________
    I have a copy as well that I'd be happy to toss in the mail so people can get it faster. Same rules apply, of course...I'd want it back in readable condition after it makes the rounds.
    Lemme know.

  7. #37

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse_Maduro View Post
    I have a copy as well that I'd be happy to toss in the mail so people can get it faster. Same rules apply, of course...I'd want it back in readable condition after it makes the rounds.
    Lemme know.
    You can put me on your list if you don't mind.

  8. #38

    amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    You can put me on your list if you don't mind.
    I don't have a list as of yet; this is Robert's pass, so I don't want to hijack that. I was just thinking he and I could coordinate something together to make it go faster. If he doesn't want to do that, I'll toss it your way.

  9. #39

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Ok, we'll let Robert do his thing.

  10. #40

    Money Never Sleeps Habano's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Whooo Hooooo!! Glad I made the list. Really look forward to reading this. I am sure there is a lot I can learn from this book!!

  11. #41

    SGT. SMOKE AJ FERNANDEZ FAN's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    I sent a PM to Nurse Maduro and I have no problem spliting up the list. I can see this getting real confusing if other BOTL want to send out the book. I just wanna make sure we go in the correct order to keep it fair so once I hear back from Nurse Maduro I will work something out in the correct order. I agree more books will make it go faster but I wanna keep it in order which is the fair thing to do!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

  12. #42

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    You can put me on your list if you don't mind.
    OK - guess I'll have to send that fiver of Opus Xs to ShamWow with the book ...
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.


  13. #43

    SGT. SMOKE AJ FERNANDEZ FAN's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    OK - guess I'll have to send that fiver of Opus Xs to ShamWow with the book ...
    Hell send me the fiver of Opus Xs and keep the damm book!!!!! LOL JK!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

  14. #44

    39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse_Maduro View Post
    I have a copy as well that I'd be happy to toss in the mail so people can get it faster. Same rules apply, of course...I'd want it back in readable condition after it makes the rounds.
    Lemme know.
    I'd offered up a copy through PM with Robert in case of loss, or destruction, or overwhelming interest. Personally, I'm fine with splitting the list into 3's to speed things up or however Robert wants it to go...I'm not an effective list-keeper, though, so, for my part, it'll just have to wander around on its own after I've sent it out. There's a good bunch of guys on here though, so I don't see that being a problem.

  15. #45

    39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar


     

    Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    I sent a PM to Nurse Maduro and I have no problem spliting up the list. I can see this getting real confusing if other BOTL want to send out the book. I just wanna make sure we go in the correct order to keep it fair so once I hear back from Nurse Maduro I will work something out in the correct order. I agree more books will make it go faster but I wanna keep it in order which is the fair thing to do!!!!
    Just saw your post, Robert, will go with whatever you say.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •