Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

This is a discussion on The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; NO this is not my wife...LOL I have the second edition in paperback and its 330 pages long. I am ...

Question The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

NO this is not my wife...LOL

I have the second edition in paperback and its 330 pages long. I am willing to send it out to the first person that wants to read it as long as you send it back when you are finished!!!! PM me with your addy and I will send it out right away. Im not much of a reader but I couldnt put this bad boy down!!!!

Ok since this thread has gained more interest than I thought here are some rules.....

1. Once you have read the book PM me with a title BOOK FINISHED and I will respond with the next Puffer in line. Then once I give you the next Puffer in line go ahead and PM them for an addy. (A second book may be sent out and to avoid confusion I will keep track)

2. Send them the book and 2 of your favorite cigars for them to enjoy while they read the book.

3. Please be sure to get a DC# when you send out the book.

4. Enjoy it but be considerate of your fellow Puffer next in line. Please don't hold on to the book for a long period of time.

5. You are encouraged to put your Puff Id , Name , and State you live in somewheres in the book to let us all know where its been and who read it!!!!!

Thank You for your interest in this thread and I hope you enjoy the book. I know I educated myself after this read and it made my knowledge of cigars a whole hell of alot better..........Enjoy
    Last edited by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN; 08-31-2010 at 10:40 PM.
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

pm sent

You got it bro its going out first thing tomorrow morning!!!!

Thanks!

I'll read and send it back your way when finished.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Hey Robert I would be interested when Shawn is finished.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Cain I get put on the waiting list?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepthing View Post
    Hey Robert I would be interested when Shawn is finished.
    Off topic..... but Jeff.... I love the Avatar!!!!

You got it brother!!!! As soon as I get it back from Shawn I will send it to you. When the time comes I will PM you for an addy!!!!! Or better yet if its OK with Shawn he could send it to you and you send it back to me??? What do you think Shawn??? And if there is enough interest lets just keep passing it down the line!!!!

Ok I have no problems just passing it down the line and when the waiting list is done and there is no more interest just send it back to me!!! My addy label is on the inside cover when the time comes to send it back!!!!

Enjoy the read cause I sure did.....and I hate to read!!!!!!!
    Last edited by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN; 08-30-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Lol,,,this could actually turn into one of those PIF threads for this book. I've seen it on Amazon and now I'm interested in reading this.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

That's pretty cool like a book pass sorta. You should have each person who read it write in their name / handle on the inside cover or backside.
    "Sometimes you need to stop and smell the maduros "

Question Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

If there is interest then hell yeah lets keep passing it. I say as a gentleman's agreement we also pass on two of your favorite smokes to the next guy to enjoy while they read the book?!?!? What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    If there is interest then hell yeah lets keep passing it. I say as a gentleman's agreement we also pass on two of your favorite smokes to the next guy to enjoy while they read the book?!?!? What do you think???
    I'M game!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Sounds great to me.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claes View Post
    That's pretty cool like a book pass sorta. You should have each person who read it write in their name / handle on the inside cover or backside.
    Now this is just a great idea and when it's finally returned it would make for a great centerpiece for conversation in the future. Now this is what they call a "memory" if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ FERNANDEZ FAN View Post
    Put me down for this as it's just an awesome idea.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Thumbs up Re: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Cigars

Shawn that book is on its way brother. DC 03090330000146062692. Shoot me a PM when you get it! THANKS and ENJOY!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast