Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

inheritance cycle

This is a discussion on inheritance cycle within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Anyone got the new book? I started reading the brief overview of he other books thats at the begining to ...

inheritance cycle

Anyone got the new book?

I started reading the brief overview of he other books thats at the begining to refresh my memory and relized it had been so long tjst i cant even visualize the charectors anymore. So im re reading the first three before i start.. kinda sad, with everything going on it will take me forever to re read them. I will be lucky toget 50 pages a day in. Im only 23 pages in on eragon.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Macke's Avatar

Re: inheritance cycle

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    Anyone got the new book?

I started reading the brief overview of he other books thats at the begining to refresh my memory and relized it had been so long tjst i cant even visualize the charectors anymore. So im re reading the first three before i start.. kinda sad, with everything going on it will take me forever to re read them. I will be lucky toget 50 pages a day in. Im only 23 pages in on eragon.

Reread them prior to release, and am currently 276 pages into inheritance, it's very very good.

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!
    Good friends are like good cigars, the longer you have them, the better they get

Lol. Givin how far you are, you are the one to worry about. Haha.

I shoukbhave re read them prior to release. But i HATE re reading books. So i told myself i didnt need to.

Im cleaning and doing laundry, so im only 56 pages into eragon... I may not need to re read the third book, i seem to remember quite bit from it... We will see...

I hope he has plans for another set soon. Im a picky reader but i like christopher paolini's writing (nit that we have anythingelse to go off of)

Young Puffer Fish

was looking at this series the other day... might buy the books and add them to my "to Read" pile