Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

John Carter and CHurchill

This is a discussion on John Carter and CHurchill within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; dont know how I missed these as a kid but just finished the first John Carter books by Burroughs. free ...

John Carter and CHurchill

dont know how I missed these as a kid but just finished the first John Carter books by Burroughs. free on Kindle so I started them and they are great. working on the 4th and 5th in the series now.

also saw a mention of Churchill's Cigar by McGinty and picked it up on Kindle, the sample looked good so will start it after finishing Carter

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Re: John Carter and CHurchill

I just finished up the John Carter series myself.. 2nd time for me. Enjoyed it greatly,some let downs in the ending books.

PLease keep us (me) on Churchills Cigar. I'm very interested. Also, whats your opin on the Kindle? I'm thinking about buying one and recogmendations?
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

I've been meaning to read those for years. I'm going to have to make the time.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish maxwell62's Avatar

Seeing the Carter books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, I'm reminded of the advice given to new or want to be writers "write about what you know", Burroughs did rather well ignoring that bit .