Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

No easy Day 1st hand account of the mission that killed Osama bin laden

This is a discussion on No easy Day 1st hand account of the mission that killed Osama bin laden within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Very good read, gives a "true account" of the mission by a SEAL who was second in the door. Gives ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

No easy Day 1st hand account of the mission that killed Osama bin laden

Very good read, gives a "true account" of the mission by a SEAL who was second in the door. Gives a good account of what it takes for a SEAL to make it into DEVGRU.
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: No easy Day 1st hand account of the mission that killed Osama bin laden

I thought that a politician killed that POS?!?!? Or was I misinformed?

I'm watching you.

I haven't read it yet. Hearing Leon Panetta moan and groan and paint himself into a political corner, though, makes me want to buy more than one copy.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

The Media played up the release, that "secrets and tactics" would be given away,according to the pentagon et.al. What is given away is a true accounting. The media also released "Mark Owens" true name and picture, pretty much a Dick Move as far as I'm concearned. Even a few mention of cigars in the book the true secrect weapon. LOL Something along the lines....The NRA gave a box to an operator,during a convention. That box ended up being the end of mission smoke...

If you watched the 60 minutes interview with "Mark Owen" this past sunday. The book reads as the interview....

Tal~
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..