Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

For all you college kids

This is a discussion on For all you college kids within the Books forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Check out the attached link. My niece wrote this book. It really helps out in writing papers, and its cheap! ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

For all you college kids

Check out the attached link. My niece wrote this book. It really helps out in writing papers, and its cheap!

College PaperBuddy

Just punched his B-Card!

Re: For all you college kids

That's pretty cool! Not for me personally, as I do fairly well with my papers, but it definitely looks like a useful tool! Tell her congrats from me!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tumadre99's Avatar

Good link
    (this opinion is solely based off the e-sample & my current experience attending a 4-yr private college)

But I'd probably guess that's more useful for HS students who have learned how to do write Freshman year, and need it fined tuned by senior year for college.

While even a freshman college student could benefit from reading it, It just seems very child friendly. Also most colleges will force their student to take a writing class freshman year, so i think it'd be best for a HS senior to learn form this and test out of the class for next year some how.

Plus nothing beats practice. My papers are still becoming better and better with each professor I take and have to write for. Picking and choosing their 2cents has made my academic writing style way better.

Maturing Puffer Fish samiam2007's Avatar

That's great of her. Congratulations. Hopefully, she doesn't put me out of business. I earn some extra cash by editing/just straight up writing papers for college students.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by samiam2007 View Post
    That's great of her. Congratulations. Hopefully, she doesn't put me out of business. I earn some extra cash by editing/just straight up writing papers for college students.
    My school is big on catching people that don't write their own papers. For instance when words not used by that person are suddenly used.

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    My school is big on catching people that don't write their own papers. For instance when words not used by that person are suddenly used.
    Well if you start out writing their paper, they never know the difference

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by samiam2007 View Post
    Well if you start out writing their paper, they never know the difference
    Unless that person had other assignments in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    Unless that person had other assignments in the class.
    True! Hopefully they don't write like a completely illiterate person on any other assignments.

Puffer Fish with many spikes zephead61's Avatar

Thanks all. She really worked hard on this. Amazon is about to pick it up and sell it for their tablets too.

Just punched his B-Card!

Quote Originally Posted by zephead61 View Post
    Thanks all. She really worked hard on this. Amazon is about to pick it up and sell it for their tablets too.
    That's fantastic! That could be really useful as a kindle ebook, as it's way easier to take a tablet with all your books on it, rather than the books themselves! I wish her the best of luck in getting this sold!