Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

San Diego

This is a discussion on San Diego within the California forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Any suggestions for a good place to enjoy a smoke in gaslamp district?...

Newbie in the ocean

San Diego

Any suggestions for a good place to enjoy a smoke in gaslamp district?

Re: San Diego

I guess it's too late for this one....

Page-2 | Cigar News for November 2011

Although, it really isn't in the gaslamp. There is a shop there somewhere, I've walked right by it a couple of times, but it was closed, so I didn't get to go inside. Sorry I'm no help
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

I am also interested in this. Bump

Puffer Fish with some spikes ggcadc's Avatar

the last post to this was in 2011, I know that Churchills in old town is legit, good selection. there is a place in san marcos called cigars vera cruz, they are reasonably good. another place in oceanside called cigar grotto, theyre very good.

for my years in san diego i have yet to find a good shop in the gas lamp area, these shops ive listed are the three i will actually spend money at. There is another shop in escondido that has yet to open, im hoping its good, cause that would be a score for me.

Newbie in the ocean

In Seaport Village you can go to Captain Hunt. It's cool to sit and smoke and watch activity in San Diego bay. Seaport Village is near the Gaslamp. Churchills in Old Town is another great place for some cigar smoke. Racine & Laramie in Old Town is good too. Try Habano's Café near Old Town at 3111 Hancock St, San Diego, CA 92110. It has a humidor and you can order food and drinks there too. One of my favorites is Hoffer's Cigar Bar
    at 8282 La Mesa Blvd., La Mesa, CA 91942. They have jazz on the weekend nights and a great selection of cigars. Liberty Tobacco is a good location too at 7341 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92111. I hope you enjoy some San Diego cigar shops!