Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s)

This is a discussion on Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s) within the Cars and Motorcycles forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; These quads are only +18 mil motors but you get the idea. YouTube - Busco Beach Sand Drags...

Alpha Puffer Fish Humidor Minister's Avatar

Re: Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s)

These quads are only +18 mil motors but you get the idea.
    YouTube - Busco Beach Sand Drags
    The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the cheap price is forgotten.

This is where I'm most at home. The hill is called Oldsmobile Hill in Glamis Ca. This bike is a 3 cylinder version of the +24mil double. It has over 300hp. I've gone to the hospital from doing this on this hill but man what a rush. My crash earned me 2 broken ribs, cracked sternum, dislocated shoulder, bulging disc in my neck and a collapsed lung. Went over the bars doing this at night at the top of the hill. My clocked speed at the time was 76mph.
    YouTube - Rub Dubs-24mm Billet Triple @ Glamis Thanksgiving Weekend

Damn...what do the blocks themselves run? $3k? I know a billet 302 from Dart is about $5k

They make them all the way up to a 4 cylinder. You can make upwards of 600 hp on a quad. At 200hp the 0 to 130mph is around 3.5 seconds, I can't imagine riding one of the 4 cylinders.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Here is a pic of my ol Vespa P2oo (200cc) ... Hahaaahaahaaaahaahaaa!!

What can I say? A friend of mine got into them so I did too so we could have "Stock Car Races!" Hahaahaaahahaahaaaaa!!

Nicest bike on here. Love it.

Ze current beastie Previously BMW

Quote Originally Posted by Humidor Minister View Post
    They make them all the way up to a 4 cylinder. You can make upwards of 600 hp on a quad. At 200hp the 0 to 130mph is around 3.5 seconds, I can't imagine riding one of the 4 cylinders.
    With a bit of boost I suppose. 0-130 in the dunes? That's gotta be a hairy ride...aero like a brick.

The quickest bike I rode was a stretched T3/T4 standard bore/stroke Busa and it didn't do 130 in 3.5s.

'59 Ironhead (currently in pieces in the garage waiting for $$ to fully rebuild)

Current scoot - 98 FLHPI

don't have pics of the other few handy, but they're sold now anyhow and these are the only two I have left... for now...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader havanajohn's Avatar

How did I miss this thread? 2006 Kawasaki Concours without the bags as it went in for the 600 mile service. Too many mods to list.

2003 Honda 919 w/Micron carbon fiber duals, RaceTech fork internals, Ohlins rear suspension, Sato frame sliders, Honda Flyscreen, Power Commander III w/custom map.
    Last edited by havanajohn; 02-10-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t what a ride!"

I sold her last year ... man, how much I miss her!!!

Lil Fish w/ Explosives bombsquadmike007's Avatar

Here is my baby, 2009 Star Raider, 113cuin of raw attitude.

Lil Fish w/ Explosives bombsquadmike007's Avatar

Sorry pic didn't attach.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by bombsquadmike007 View Post
    Sorry pic didn't attach.
    Need more posts to attach images or post links Mike...

Y2K Harley-Davidson Road King with Mustang touring seat and detachable King Tour-Pak for the wife, 95" Twin Cam with Head Quarters heads and cams, Mikuni HSR42 and Kerker mufflers with fish tails (had V&H 2>1).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TrainSmoke; 03-13-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes vtxcigar's Avatar

Not quite as nice as many bikes on here, but for the money, these VTXs are
    lots of fun and very reliable.

The biggest problem with Cigars and Motorcycles is that the Cigar burns too fast at 50 mph!
    I joined the CRA, how about you?
    http://www.cigarrights.org/

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast