Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s)

This is a discussion on Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s) within the Cars and Motorcycles forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Pics of YOUR motorcycle(s)

Young Puffer Fish

Here's another one. An oldie but a goodie

Waterlogged Puffer Fish Ducrider's Avatar

Nice bikes. But...I have to ask...where's the Duc, Ducman?

Young Puffer Fish

Right now only in my dreams! I need to find one that's comfortable enough for an old guy to ride. A friend of mine has a GT1000, another guy I know has a 900 monster, but I think a Ducati without a fairing just aint right! Any suggestions?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ducman View Post
    Right now only in my dreams! I need to find one that's comfortable enough for an old guy to ride. A friend of mine has a GT1000, another guy I know has a 900 monster, but I think a Ducati without a fairing just aint right! Any suggestions?
    DEMOSEDICCI!! I think I spelled it right? That bike is effin scary/awesome!
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Only a few Desmos left!

Pro Italia announces it has the last brand new Ducati Desmosedici RR for sale - Sport Rider Magazine

I saw one of these at a local owners club get together here in Seattle and wow - price and practicality aside, it is incredible. Sounded like a formula 1 race car when it pulled away.

Back to the other ducs, the Streetfighter is a pretty sick bike -- and has a more upright riding position that is probably a lot more comfortable. Also the hypermotard.

I don't find the superbikes too uncomfortable. They aren't fun in stop and go traffic, but out on a highway at speed it is perfectly fine. On a long ride, I do take my time at gas stops and get a good stretch in before I get back on, but I've done 400+ miles in a day and been ready to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducrider View Post
    Only a few Desmos left!

Pro Italia announces it has the last brand new Ducati Desmosedici RR for sale - Sport Rider Magazine

I saw one of these at a local owners club get together here in Seattle and wow - price and practicality aside, it is incredible. Sounded like a formula 1 race car when it pulled away.

Back to the other ducs, the Streetfighter is a pretty sick bike -- and has a more upright riding position that is probably a lot more comfortable. Also the hypermotard.

I don't find the superbikes too uncomfortable. They aren't fun in stop and go traffic, but out on a highway at speed it is perfectly fine. On a long ride, I do take my time at gas stops and get a good stretch in before I get back on, but I've done 400+ miles in a day and been ready to do it again.
    I know 2 Desmosedici that are for sale

No: 831 for 62000$ 0 Miles
    No: 1113 for 56000$ 1410 Miles

Just tell me and ill get you the phonenumbers to the owners.
    Last edited by Patricke; 04-18-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricke View Post
    I know 2 Desmosedici that are for sale

No: 831 for 62000$ 0 Miles
    No: 1113 for 56000$ 1410 Miles

Just tell me and ill get you the phonenumbers to the owners.
    And to think my wife gets annoyed at my cigar budget -- just wait till I pull up the driveway with one of these!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ARCHAIC's Avatar

And to think my wife gets annoyed at my cigar budget -- just wait till I pull up the driveway with one of these!
    atleast on a Desmo you can certainly outrun her or any projectiles that she may chuck at you!!
    No, i will not tell you how much my stash is worh or how much i spend on cigars!

Thought I'd throw one more up here.

From the smile on her face - I think she's going to be a natural!

Love it man!
    What do you love about cigar smoking? {The solidarity and thoughts. The friends and banter.}

here is my baby:

flightmedic10
    Sweeetness mate!
    What do you love about cigar smoking? {The solidarity and thoughts. The friends and banter.}

Quote Originally Posted by yzingerr View Post
    flightmedic10
    Sweeetness mate!
    thanks !! ive loved the bike ever since i laid eyes on her . and i basically stole her from the dealership bc it was a trade in on a car and they had no idea what to charge for it lol .... i got it for $6,600 out the door

Quote Originally Posted by flightmedic10 View Post
    thanks !! ive loved the bike ever since i laid eyes on her . and i basically stole her from the dealership bc it was a trade in on a car and they had no idea what to charge for it lol .... i got it for $6,600 out the door
    WOW!! I looked at a CBR a while back........ and I didn't look back, Honda loves their bikes!!!

Allen Toyota hmmmm........... next place I look for a bike at!

2007 GSX-R 600
    R-55 full system in titanium
    PCIII with custom tune
    Sprocket Specialities -1/+2 wrapped in DID ERV3
    Gilles rearsets
    Spiegler lines
    Pazzo shorties
    Driven grips
    Smoked out lenses
    6000k HID

Last year of street duty before the full Ohlins, Brembos, race glass, and motor build are underway. White 848 for street duty coming soon.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast