Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)

This is a discussion on Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s) within the Cars and Motorcycles forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Show off your detailing work / photo editing with some clean pictures of your car/truck. Here's some pictures of my ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Buckeye Stogie's Avatar

Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)

Show off your detailing work / photo editing with some clean pictures of your car/truck.

Here's some pictures of my fully detailed 2002 Ford Lightning. And a big thanks to my neighbor for ruining a perfectly good picture with his Prius... although it does shows a stark contrast in fuel efficiency haha...

Full grown Puffer Fish KungFumeta's Avatar

Re: Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)

Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)-dsc00061.jpg
    Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)-dsc00062.jpg
    Artistic and/or Post-Detailed Pics of Your car(s)-dsc00063.jpg

That's back in the day where I used to take it to the track every few months, drove real hard on the street and I was doing around 24.000 miles a year. Not much for the states, but considered quite a bit in a smaller country like Spain. It was my baby and I used to do clean it weekly, inside and out.

Ever since I moved to an island and got a bike it barely gets any use, so it's faaaaaaaaar from its past splendour.
    @Buckeye Stogie that's one BADASS truck man!
    "A good cuban cigar shuts the door to the vulgarities of the world" Franz Liszt

Couple of nice cars, I used to detail for a living and now I barely wash my car.

That is a sweet truck @Buckeye Stogie I'd love a Gen 1 Lightning. You should get one of the "Thanks for driving a Prius, so I don't to" stickers for your back window

Quote Originally Posted by TreySC View Post
    Couple of nice cars, I used to detail for a living and now I barely wash my car.

That is a sweet truck @Buckeye Stogie I'd love a Gen 1 Lightning. You should get one of the "Thanks for driving a Prius, so I don't to" stickers for your back window
    That would be classic... I saw a sticker online that said: For every gallon you save I use 3. I love the 1st gen Lightnings too, first vehicle SVT had a hand in making. Thanks for the props, I also use to detail cars back in high school (my first job) and I must say detailing other ppl's cars = sucks ass, detailing your own = gratifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Stogie View Post
    That would be classic... I saw a sticker online that said: For every gallon you save I use 3. I love the 1st gen Lightnings too, first vehicle SVT had a hand in making. Thanks for the props, I also use to detail cars back in high school (my first job) and I must say detailing other ppl's cars = sucks ass, detailing your own = gratifying.
    I should have had 1 of those stickers on my Bronco. That is true about detailing your own car, I'm sure I'll get back into when the kids are a little older and not so prone to messes, or I get something cool.

Off topic, but as the OP what the hell. Quick phone video of my Lightning doing a rolling 0-60 on a country back road (had to back-off ran into another car ehh.) Video is crap but the sound is great! Nothing beats the sound of a supercharged V8

http://vid1286.photobucket.com/album...ps771e8cac.mp4

Puffer Fish with some spikes magoo6541's Avatar

I detail part time so the only one that is mine is the Jetta. The rest look nice though so I thought I'd include them.

Quote Originally Posted by magoo6541 View Post
    I detail part time so the only one that is mine is the Jetta. The rest look nice though so I thought I'd include them.

I like the front spoiler on the jetta, that looks good! That Maserati is Sick.

My car is never clean.