Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Humi arrives today

This is a discussion on Humi arrives today within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Well my humi arrives today Now I need to go shopping for some smokes to fill it. WOOHOO Devil here ...

Humi arrives today

Well my humi arrives today Now I need to go shopping for some smokes to fill it. WOOHOO

Devil here I come.

Wish me luck LOL

Side note: I love CAO MX2s and no one ever seems to have them. Anyone else notice this?

Re: Humi arrives today

Yum ! Yum !

A new toy arrives today. Enjoy and congrats.

If I were you. I would start looking into the cooler option now. You will need it in about 4 months.
    Smoke-em if you got em

ThePipesThePipesRCalling dannyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    If I were you. I would start looking into the cooler option now. You will need it in about 4 months.
    Wow, you are assuming he has lots of self-restraint there. Only took me two and half months to need the cooler and I am broke as hell. If I had money I would have started with a cooler

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnP
    Well my humi arrives today Now I need to go shopping for some smokes to fill it. WOOHOO

Devil here I come.

Wish me luck LOL

Side note: I love CAO MX2s and no one ever seems to have them. Anyone else notice this?
    What did you get?
    Hopefully you did not make the mistake we all do.
    We always think we bought one big enough for our needs. We then all fall victim to that remark you make - "Devil here I come".
    That is what ends up making you realize you should have gone bigger.

P.S.
    Enjoy the new toy and the fun of filling it.
    Last edited by Blueface; 11-01-2005 at 09:32 AM.

I bought a 500 ct humi " thread for it in accessory section" with link.

Well I have absolutely no cigars right now, smoked my last yesterday so I am making a run to the local shop tomorrow and bidding on some today. I bought 1 box already from famous-smokes this morning.

I am off today though so I may run today because I sure could use a cigar or two today to kick back and admire my new toy with

Thanks for the replies guys

Alpha Puffer Fish

Cool Re: Humi arrives today

Good news for you Shawn. I just placed an order for a 500ct (Vicksburg) humi from bargainhumidors.com. Hopefully it will arrive next week since I already have 4 boxes of cigars waiting for room in my 100ct.

Shipping from them was pretty quick. I ordered it late Thursday night and it is coming today. Standard shipping.

Same one I ordered Charles

Lucky you for having all those boxes already. I'll catch up

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    Yum ! Yum !

A new toy arrives today. Enjoy and congrats.

yup!

down the slope........
    Still hefing after all these years......

in the middle of nowhere backwoods's Avatar

Nothin like filling them. I have already won a couple at the devil site and I am expecting my balls to be removed any day now...

an aptly named Gorilla CrazyFool's Avatar

watch out for these guys!! i heard about the cooler thing, now i have my nice desktop and a HUGE colemen cooler to the brim!! im am so sick in the head... who needs a thousand stogies???? now my whole guest room smells like sweet sweet cedar and cigars
    RIP Norifumi "Norick" Abe September 7, 1975 – October 7, 2007. MotoGP and Superbike star. Your passion became mine because of you- this race and moment http://youtube.com/watch?v=3l-Pn1chwAY You will be missed dearly

It's here I need to go get something to put in it.

Now shower and out I go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm Cigars, Distilled water, Cigars, Cigars, Cigars.

Ok list is done

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFool
    .... now my whole guest room smells like sweet sweet cedar and cigars

Now you just need good weather stripping arround the window and door and an airtight threshold under the door and a room humidifier. How much does 4'x8' sheets of kiln dried spanish cedar paneling cost anyway?

--Chris

Well I got the water so she is doing her thing. In a few days I guess it will settle down. Beads should be here by then.

Anyway I stopped by a new place I found because it was extremely close to my house and all I have to say is it sucked. They had nothing so I only walked out with a CAO MX2 and a CAO Italia. Also way over priced!!!

Oh well off to my regular place tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

an aptly named Gorilla CrazyFool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmiller
    Now you just need good weather stripping arround the window and door and an airtight threshold under the door and a room humidifier. How much does 4'x8' sheets of kiln dried spanish cedar paneling cost anyway?
    LOL thats funny cause ive touched on the thought myself.... only for real

well now im eyeing up that CAO humidor.. i think its labeled the Mx2 humi or somthing but its super nice, leather, velvet, pressed CAO logo..... oohh yeah
    RIP Norifumi "Norick" Abe September 7, 1975 – October 7, 2007. MotoGP and Superbike star. Your passion became mine because of you- this race and moment http://youtube.com/watch?v=3l-Pn1chwAY You will be missed dearly

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnP
    Shipping from them was pretty quick. I ordered it late Thursday night and it is coming today. Standard shipping.

Same one I ordered Charles

Lucky you for having all those boxes already. I'll catch up

Good deal. I figured it would take longer to arrive. Guess I will have my new box about the time my next shipment arrives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast