Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Outdoor Ash Tray?

This is a discussion on Outdoor Ash Tray? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Seeing as I do all my smoking outdoors on my front porch, I've been looking for a good "pedestal" style ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Lefty-cl's Avatar

Outdoor Ash Tray?

Seeing as I do all my smoking outdoors on my front porch, I've been looking for a good "pedestal" style ash tray. Right now it's a filthy small glass one on the floor. Any thoughts?

Banned

They make a nice pedestal for the "stinky" ash tray. It is a lil pricey though!!!

Know where I can find some bomb parts?

Banned

Army surplus store!!!

Nice ash tray! My wife took a pottery flower pot and turned it upside down for me. It has worked pretty well for me and fits in with the other pots on the porch. It isn't a pedestal, though.

Member has been banned

I got a great one that resembles a Viking ship on E-bay for $25. Do a search there for standing ashtray, upright ashtray, and pedestal ashtray and go from there.

They had a couple different kinds at Absolute Tobacco in Katy. They don't have them on line but you can email them from their website or call them. www.absolute-tobacco.com phone number is (281) 392-2387 Good Luck

My outdoor ashtray of choice

I just use the bottom saucer of a 12 inch terra cotta pot for smoking out on my back porch. It blends in with the other pots and accessories that I have out there. It's easy to clean, big enough for my smokes, and if I break it I can afford to fork out the buck that it costs to get another one.

Scott
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

No longer a community member.

I just us a 4 finger ash tray on a plant stand my with got at...The Junk Warehouse...(her favorite place, not mine) I love it, it is right at arm level from my rocking chair. She is not fond of me taking her little plant stand though...

I went to the $ store and bought a couple of big 7" ones for a bucks each.

But in black of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I went to the $ store and bought a couple of big 7" ones for a bucks each.

But in black of course.
    You know I went to the buck store and they didnt have anything like those. just a small cigarette ashtray. I'll have to go back some day and check again.
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Quote Originally Posted by LouZava View Post
    You know I went to the buck store and they didnt have anything like those. just a small cigarette ashtray. I'll have to go back some day and check again.
    the $1 store is a hit or miss. sometimes I need to go to more than one to find what I am looking for.

Member has been banned

I always go to the dollar store but yet to find them selling dollars!

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

I got a huge smileyface ashtray off cbid for $5. I have that for my patio, and I have a Stinky ashtray for the garage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast