Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!)

This is a discussion on 400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!) within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Dave128 Shouldn't you be taking the sticks out of the metal tubes? No. If you want to, ...

Re: 400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
    Shouldn't you be taking the sticks out of the metal tubes?
    No. If you want to, you can, but there's no reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    However, if it smells like a stripper, then it's definitely an Acid!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

I purchased the hydra because I didn't want to fuss with beads, but i have beads in there as well. I have another humi as well a 50 count so I'm just fine, I'm sure if you had it setup different you could fit plenty more in there. But I don't see me haveing more than 200 gars at a time anyways I've spent to much money as it is.

And I just took the ends of the tubes off, no need to take them out of the tubes, they'll get be able to beathe better then tmy gars in cellophane wrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    I purchased the hydra because I didn't want to fuss with beads, but i have beads in there as well. I have another humi as well a 50 count so I'm just fine, I'm sure if you had it setup different you could fit plenty more in there. But I don't see me haveing more than 200 gars at a time anyways I've spent to much money as it is.

And I just took the ends of the tubes off, no need to take them out of the tubes, they'll get be able to beathe better then tmy gars in cellophane wrappers.

Call us in a month after you buy your coolerador. I said the same things once

Newbie in the ocean

Im still a newb to the cigar lifestyle and I bought one of these Ebay deals, its a 250 count humi, its not here yet but ill post the results when it s here. If this thing sucks im going for the coolerador it seems to be the weapon of choice on the forum.
    Last edited by scooter102; 02-26-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Call us in a month after you buy your coolerador. I said the same things once
    Might adventually get a cooler and a pound of beads but I like to display my gars, after all they cost a lot compared to most things I buy I want to show them off. Most people don't care and can spend $30 vs. $100+ I'm just not one of them.

Full grown Puffer Fish Phantom57's Avatar

No such thing as a "bargain" humidor. You are much better off using tupperware for small amounts or coolers for larger amounts if you can't afford a quality humidor.

way to much glass to mess with. i not sure how well it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom57 View Post
    No such thing as a "bargain" humidor. You are much better off using tupperware for small amounts or coolers for larger amounts if you can't afford a quality humidor.
    Really, as long as it holds a seal your good, its a plus I put some spanish cedar in it, and its holding humidity right at 70 for three weeks straight? I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Really, as long as it holds a seal your good, its a plus I put some spanish cedar in it, and its holding humidity right at 70 for three weeks straight? I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter102 View Post
    Im still a newb to the cigar lifestyle and I bought one of these Ebay deals, its a 250 count humi, its not here yet but ill post the results when it s here. If this thing sucks im going for the coolerador it seems to be the weapon of choice on the forum.
    Let us know how yours works out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other. Body used up, totally worn out + screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Newbie in the ocean

I've got a 300, 150, 2 100's and several smaller humidors but cigarbid's deals are hard to resist and I need more space. I realize the shortcuts and downsides w/this unit but for the money it's much more aesthetically pleasing than a cooler, requires no work and has to be better on your smokes than plastic.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Wineador's Avatar

Holy old post resurrections Batman!

Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar

my wife got me one for xmas, it has all sort of gaps and cracks every where, i use it for a display case for all my cigar accessories and other crap i had on my desk. worked out better that way. now i can move forward with getting a wine cooler!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish REDROMMY's Avatar

I really need to check out the dates of every thread i read. Im sure im not the only one to click that ebay link from 09 here in 2012!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by REDROMMY View Post
    I really need to check out the dates of every thread i read. Im sure I'm not the only one to click that ebay link from 09 here in 2012!
    I agree with him. I just ordered one of these on ebay because I need more room. I currently have the venetian black humidor from Thompson. Its great but I like to buy boxes of cigars and would like to display them. Since I cant find any information anywhere about it Im gonna keep this thread going once I receive it and stock it. Ill add pictures so future buyers know what they're getting into.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast