Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!)

This is a discussion on 400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!) within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I got one from the same seller and it hold humidity great. I just seasoned it as you would normally....

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Re: 400 count humidor on ebay (NEED HELP ASAP!)

I got one from the same seller and it hold humidity great. I just seasoned it as you would normally.
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ACasazza View Post
    I got one from the same seller and it hold humidity great. I just seasoned it as you would normally.
    Would you mind posting some in depth pictures? And what are you using to humidify it?

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goblins27 View Post
    Would you mind posting some in depth pictures? And what are you using to humidify it?
    Mines not the same model but its the one gadgetbestbuy lists as the conquistador. I used 4 65 bovedas and a humicare x10 crystal humidifier. Holding about 140 singles.
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

I agree with him. I just ordered one of these on ebay because I need more room. I currently have the venetian black humidor from Thompson. Its great but I like to buy boxes of cigars and would like to display them. Since I cant find any information anywhere about it Im gonna keep this thread going once I receive it and stock it. Ill add pictures so future buyers know what they're getting into.
    I found this humorous, as the post you're agreeing with is 2+ years old itself
    I <3 Cigars

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTheEvans View Post
    I found this humorous, as the post you're agreeing with is 2+ years old itself
    And whats humorous about that? Im not seeing anything funny...

TJB

I wanted something nice to show off my cigars as well. Bought a waxing moon humidor. Within two months realized it couldn't hold the sticks I wanted and then I came across the wineador concept. You seem to like to tinker with things, why not build something beautiful and have temp control as well? These things can hold even more cigars than that humidor and the sky is the limit with storage. I just bought a winter 28 model for 190 bucks shipped. Can't wait for my drawers! The only regret I have is I didn't go this route in the first place. Would have saved 300 bucks plus.
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

And whats humorous about that? Im not seeing anything funny...
    It was re-reviving a two year dead thread by quoting a post mentioning specifically that he had revived an already 3 year old thread without noticing first...
    I just found that to be kind of funny. Nothing wrong with reinvigorating dead threads, especially if they are useful and may have been forgotten about.

Perhaps I just have an odd sense of funny

+1 on TJB's suggestion as well.
    I <3 Cigars

TJB

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTheEvans View Post
    It was re-reviving a two year dead thread by quoting a post mentioning specifically that he had revived an already 3 year old thread without noticing first...
    I just found that to be kind of funny. Nothing wrong with reinvigorating dead threads, especially if they are useful and may have been forgotten about.

Perhaps I just have an odd sense of funny

+1 on TJB's suggestion as well.
    Oh crap I fell for this again too! LOL One of these days I should check!
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'd stay, but that's me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4