Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone have a Bentley Lighter? how to refill?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a Bentley Lighter? how to refill? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; So a long long time ago, I bought an old lighter from one of those mall kiosk tables... its a ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Anyone have a Bentley Lighter? how to refill?

So a long long time ago, I bought an old lighter from one of those mall kiosk tables...

its a bentley lighter, and it works pretty well. It may be my favorite lighter if it wasnt empty...

so upon research, ive learnt that when these lighters were made, you had to buy replacement tanks. That seems impractical... has anyone with this lighter figured out how to refill the tank?

they look like this:

cant seem to find a picture online of the tank

thanks for any help!

Re: Anyone have a Bentley Lighter? how to refill?

Pinched this from a different forum, hope it works for you.

I made sure there was no flint in the lighter, pushed the ignition which opened the valve and pushed the butane refill nozzle down at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by seanboii View Post
    Pinched this from a different forum, hope it works for you.
    Thanks for your help, but I found this thread earlier and tried.

Perhaps I have a different lighter from the other guy because only an insignificant amount of butane went into the tank... it ends up just going everywhere except inside the tank lol