Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

This is a discussion on falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build! within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by cartey Answered my questions? More like you guys just robbed $100 from my wallet. I'll be looking ...

Central Cali Cigar Crew falconman515's Avatar

Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

Quote Originally Posted by cartey View Post
    Answered my questions? More like you guys just robbed $100 from my wallet.
    I'll be looking out for ANY cheap non-working wine cooler now. XD
    Thanks, Ben and Chris.
    Glad we could help and spend your money at the same time!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jjjoseph's Avatar

So having had this for about a month now (right?), has it been working good for you? I'm in need of a good storage unit and unfortunately I can't go the cooler route due to high temps. I was browsing around for suggestions on wine coolers and found your thread. For that price, it sure is cheap and I was definitely considering it. I read the first 5 pages or so but I have to get to work now so I'll have to continue it tonight. Thanks for the info you provided so far and look forward to hearing back from you!

Quote Originally Posted by jjjoseph View Post
    So having had this for about a month now (right?), has it been working good for you? I'm in need of a good storage unit and unfortunately I can't go the cooler route due to high temps. I was browsing around for suggestions on wine coolers and found your thread. For that price, it sure is cheap and I was definitely considering it. I read the first 5 pages or so but I have to get to work now so I'll have to continue it tonight. Thanks for the info you provided so far and look forward to hearing back from you!
    I havent had a single problem with it so far! (as I cross my fingers) It hold temps perfect at the leaving it at the highest setting (66), which it leaves the temp inside at about 68 degrees.... I almost wish the temp went higher than 66 so I can get the cooler more around 70.

The Rh hold perfect as well... all I had to do was throw a strip of electrical tape over the drain plug and thats it (I will using some hot glue like Johnpaul suggested at some point just beacuse I think). I have about 2-3lbs. of KL in there and it hold perfect ranging from about 63-66% Rh. It's almost as if this unit doesn't even condensate... many user makeshift things to route the condensation into a bowl of KL etc. but this thing for some reason doesn't drip anything at all (may just be my area and humidity here I dunno). I would think being in the California valley with 100 degrees days it would be bad.... my old small 8 bottle Emerson condensated like "Crazy" but this one runs perfect with almost zero condensation.

The looks I think are the best of any wine cooler and the price is the best hands down.

I hope it last a long time but from what I read on Johnpauls 12$ vino thread these aren't to hard to fix anyway.

Many guys seem to be looking at pulling the trigger on this unit and have done so here lately that's why I wanted to create this thread for those guys and the guys like you in the future looking at t his unit and also to get some further info on wine cooler builds in general.

I think you would be very pleases with your purchase and if you get the warranty like I explained in my earlier thread for $40 then you have nothing to worry about for 3 years anyway for just over 200 bucks. Its an unbeatable price.

Let me know if I can help any further as I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I agree. The cooler itself + the 3 year warranty is an awesome deal and its plenty of space (well, for someone whose now just starting to buy boxes ). Thanks again for the help. I have to go back and continue reading

Looks like they're out of stock completely on this particular model. I think you should get a % from all those sales falconman I was looking at the smaller model (180E) and noticed that it was only ~3in smaller and ~4in thinner. I might actually jump on that since it isn't considerably smaller and is pretty cheap. I'll have to sleep on it for now I guess and decide later.

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by jjjoseph View Post
    Looks like they're out of stock completely on this particular model. I think you should get a % from all those sales falconman I was looking at the smaller model (180E) and noticed that it was only ~3in smaller and ~4in thinner. I might actually jump on that since it isn't considerably smaller and is pretty cheap. I'll have to sleep on it for now I guess and decide later.
    I sent the company a message since they have been out of stock for some time. They said they are awaiting their shipment from overseas. Hopefully, it won't be too long.

For the price difference I would wait on the 28 bottle.

Trust me the bigger the better (that's what she said) lol

If it was a lot cheaper I would say go for it but I'm sure they will get stock in fairly soon. It's a vey popular model so I'm sure they are on it trying to get it back in stock.

Either way though I'm sure youn would happy with your purchase.

Young Puffer Fish

just ordered this model via phone from the air-n-water actual website.
    since the ebay store and site was out of stock and was on back-order they offered to give me the posted price on the site plus the 5% discount there offering at the moment and have it ship as soon as they come back in.
    the dates i was told they will be arriving at there docks is around the 27th of sept, and she said it would take about a week before its listed again on the sites.
    ill be ordering some trays and shelves from wineadors .com and will post some pics somewhere when it starts coming together.
    thanks falconman515 and everyone for the info and pics in this thread and site.

Young Puffer Fish

hey just wondering if any of you guys know the internal dimensions or shelf size so i can give them to the guy are wineadors? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldfire1o25 View Post
    hey just wondering if any of you guys know the internal dimensions or shelf size so i can give them to the guy are wineadors? thanks
    No need ... Forrest has done many drawers / shelves for this specific NewAir wine cooler. He already has the internal specs to build you what you need.

Just tell him the make and model you have and what you want and he will make it happen!!!

Glad to see this thread helped out brother.... Good to see they are coming back in stock cause I know a few people here are interested in getting one I think.

Good luck bro and if I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post
    No need ... Forrest has done many drawers / shelves for this specific NewAir wine cooler. He already has the internal specs to build you what you need.

Just tell him the make and model you have and what you want and he will make it happen!!!

Glad to see this thread helped out brother.... Good to see they are coming back in stock cause I know a few people here are interested in getting one I think.

Good luck bro and if I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at anytime.
    thanks, yea i emailed him and he has my order cant wait!

Newbie in the ocean

Very nice Wineador. I just had an investation of beetles due to it being so hot in LA and cannot afford to keep my house at 70 degrees. I am thinking of building myself one.

Newbie in the ocean

I am new to this whole forum thing. When I buy a wine cooler, how can I get in contact with Forrest to get the shelves and drawers. They look so much better than almost everything I have seen other people using.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CigarHog View Post
    I am new to this whole forum thing. When I buy a wine cooler, how can I get in contact with Forrest to get the shelves and drawers. They look so much better than almost everything I have seen other people using.
    wineadors . com his email is on there

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldfire1o25 View Post
    wineadors . com his email is on there
    Awesome, thanks for the quick reply.
    Good luck with your build

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast