Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

This is a discussion on The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Here's the pics......

Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Here's the pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-img_0840.jpg   The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-img_0841.jpg   The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-img_0851.jpg   The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-img_0857.jpg   The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-img_0858.jpg  

Puffer Fish with some spikes Bravo_Kilo's Avatar

Looking real good!
    BK

Thanks guys...
    "For those who fought for it, life and freedom have a taste and flavor that the protected will never know."

Newbie in the ocean

I built my NewAir 28 into some existing bookshelves that I had. The bookshelves are only a foot deep and hallow on the inside which allows for air circulation in the back. Also, I mounted 2 fans under one of the shelves and they run on a timer for 1/2 an hour every 2 hours. The Hydra takes care of the humidity. Been holding a perfect 70 degrees and 70 percent for over a month now. I love it! Also, used some oak veneer edging tape (2 inches wide) and ironed it onto the front so it blends into the bookshelves better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-humidor.jpg   The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread-humidor2.jpg  

Full grown Puffer Fish

Real Classy chicago! Looking good. Will have my baby wineador pics up soon, just gotta find time to finish the trays and attach them to the shelves!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO View Post
    I built my NewAir 28 into some existing bookshelves that I had. The bookshelves are only a foot deep and hallow on the inside which allows for air circulation in the back. Also, I mounted 2 fans under one of the shelves and they run on a timer for 1/2 an hour every 2 hours. The Hydra takes care of the humidity. Been holding a perfect 70 degrees and 70 percent for over a month now. I love it! Also, used some oak veneer edging tape (2 inches wide) and ironed it onto the front so it blends into the bookshelves better.
    That's phenomenal!

Request: Use\borrow a better camera and take more pix please! I'd love to see more detail.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by gosh View Post
    That's phenomenal!

Request: Use\borrow a better camera and take more pix please! I'd love to see more detail.
    Yep! Will do! I took the pictures from my cell phone which isnt the best. Will work on getting some better pics and pics of the fans, etc.

Rav
    No longer a community member.

Man... I am truly impressed with the Humis and Wines I have seen here. Some of the collections you guys have are nearly breathtaking! The amount of sticks I have seen in here is probably more than I will smoke in my entire life!

I can't wait to have a set up though. It just seems like it would cost so much to fill something like that up... And I spotted a whole case of Padrons... I am so jealous!

Maybe it's just that I'm a 19 year old kid, but it sure seems like you guys are packing! Impressive pictures, guys. Thanks for sharing!

here is a video tour of mine.. my camera on my phone needs more light.. but here it is..

http://slackwaresupport.com/humidor.3gp
    i have herf'd with Shuckins!
    now i have herf'd with Carlito Fuente!

Central Cali Cigar Crew falconman515's Avatar

Love the video Chris!

Let's see some more pics brothers!

Wow, Paul that's beautiful! Great work on integrating it into the bookcase. I always love built-ins. What part of Chicago are you from? I'll be in Chicago for the first 2 weeks in December for business, perhaps we could meet up at a B&M if your schedule allows.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

My Edgestar 16 with drawers by Forrest is finally completed and stocked. I still have to keep an eye on the RH though, it seems to be creeping up slowly.. if it continoues I might just turn the cooler on and it should suck some of the RH out. I used HCM beads for my humidifier.

The Fuente/Illusione drawer:

The Liga Privada drawer:

The Tatuaje/Viaje/Cain drawer:

Overflow inventory:

Placement and set up in room:

Very nice set up brother!

That friggin LP drawer looks tasty as hell!

As a matter of fact they all do!

Put some dry beads in their and that will help even out your RH.

Awesome once again bro! That new set up makes for a happy thanksgiving.

Any new Wineadors out there?

I get a kick out of seeing these pics

@Chuck, you can mail that Liga drawer to me if you ever get tired of them! lmao Nice

Quote Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post
    Any new Wineadors out there?

I get a kick out of seeing these pics

You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast