Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

This is a discussion on The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I know there are a few "take a picture" threads.... but there is one thread for all Humidors (be it ...

Central Cali Cigar Crew falconman515's Avatar

Thumbs up The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

I know there are a few "take a picture" threads.... but there is one thread for all Humidors (be it wine, coolers, or standard humis) and then there is a thread for just Coolerdors but nothing with just Wineadors!!!

A lot of us guys are going the Wine Cooler route and I know I would love to see a thread of nothing but Wine Cooler Builds.

Seeing pictures of builds helps us members get an idea on how we want to move forward on our wineador builds and gives us a lot of ideas as well.

I just ordered my NewAir 28 Bottle Wine Cooler and it will be here tomorrow (which I have my own thread dedicated to that build as well) which I will be posting pictures of when it is finished.

I think having a thread with nothing but pics of wine coolers be it big or small units would be awesome!

Forrest (Wineador) is making some sweet drawers and shelves now for wine coolers (Chasidor as well) , and who doesn't want to see some of the finished product as far as what people went with, the look of drawers and shelf combinations, and the style and finish.

I look forward to everyone posting their Wineador pics and please feel free to write a few details about your actual wine cooler unit, what you did during your build and the materials you used to complete it with (KL, Beads, Hygros, drawers, fans etc.).

Thanks so much guys, and get to putting up some of those pictures!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dr.dirty's Avatar

Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Here is my 34 bottle Vinotemp its a bit emptier now but I still love it

I used a JC ETC
    Oregon Scientific Hygrometer with remote sensor
    7lb of KL
    Wineador Drawers 5x Double and one shelf.
    Last edited by dr.dirty; 08-13-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Excellent idea!

My Vino28. Does not work. I replaced the control board and next up one of these days will replace the cooling system. I have a timer set to turn it on for 5 minutes about 10 times per day, which fires up the internal fan.

The half shelves let me stack two boxes deep, something like this:

I keep my singles in another humidor now, otherwise it could look like this:

jp

Looks great JpinDc

Puffer Fish with many spikes Wineador's Avatar

My Haier 30 Bottle with Bloodwood fronts:

Full grown Puffer Fish Barefoot's Avatar

Thanks so much for starting off this thread with your awesome pictures brothers!!!

I love seeing all these builds and cant wait to see more go up!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Same as Scott's but at this point I am gonna wait until after my wedding to buy the 3 remaining drawers I need.

The two nub boxes are actually KL containers

Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post

The two nub boxes are actually KL containers

I love the nub KL container.... I have my nub box filled but i just took the easy way out and left the lid off

I don't have SC drawers or shelves yet, been spending my money on cigars instead, but I will eventually make my own custom shelves and drawers...

The Krazy Kanuck

HEY FORREST ....... PM SENT

I dont even have the NewAir 28 yet (should arrive today) and I'm already wanting to place my order for the drawers and shelves!

Crap I have zero patience! LOL

More random Wineador Pics throughout the site.............

You guys are killing me. I could so use one of these but can't justify the cost - even a few hundred bucks - to the wife! For as much as she puts up with me buying cigars, she doesn't understand the effort and money that goes in to maintaining them.

So, again: You guys are killing me!

Never trust anyone over 30.

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    You guys are killing me. I could so use one of these but can't justify the cost - even a few hundred bucks - to the wife! For as much as she puts up with me buying cigars, she doesn't understand the effort and money that goes in to maintaining them.

So, again: You guys are killing me!

check your local craigs list...... there are always sweet deal on wine fridges there.. I bought mine at costco so if it ever dies i can swap it out

Quote Originally Posted by dr.dirty View Post
    check your local craigs list...... there are always sweet deal on wine fridges there.. I bought mine at costco so if it ever dies i can swap it out
    Not to threadjack, but we don't even have a local Craigslist!

Small towns RULE!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast