Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

New to HF beads...

This is a discussion on New to HF beads... within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Yeah. This really sucks. It started like the Walking Dead and is ending up like the Hallmark channel. Originally Posted ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes fiatster's Avatar

Re: New to HF beads...

Yeah. This really sucks. It started like the Walking Dead and is ending up like the Hallmark channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    Come on guys...time for a group hug.

TJB

Re: New to HF beads...

Quote Originally Posted by craig61a View Post
    I have several analogs and several digitals (xikar, hygroset) all calibrated within the last 2 months. I had several in the bag the other day and they all read the same thing ~ 70%... And as far as the analogs go, I tend to check them every so often and they do come back right to where they should be - 75%. You'll notice in the photo the beads are almost all solid white and still giving off 70%. I don't need to go buy a lab grade hygro to figure out that the beads are obviously not what they are supposed to be rated.
    I agree with you. Give them a call and they will send you the correct beads. At least you can see how good they are at holding a particular rh, imagine if you had gotten the right set . Mistakes happen they are just little white beads after all. I have read of similar experiences on these forums. Always resolved in the end. Good luck with everything. Let us know how the vendor took care of you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5