Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Furniture to cabinet humi conversions?

This is a discussion on Furniture to cabinet humi conversions? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hey there puffers, so I'm pretty new to the forums and I'm sure I could search but I'm assuming this ...

Furniture to cabinet humi conversions?

Hey there puffers, so I'm pretty new to the forums and I'm sure I could search but I'm assuming this would be quicker. I'm contemplating modifying an old corner cabinet setup into a cabinet humi. Right now I'm working out of a few humidors and I want to expand. I like the wineadors but I'm looking to....fancy it up a bit, plus with a toddler the idea if having glass near the ground is a bit iffy. I'm just wondering if anybody out there has converted furniture into successful humidors. I could always go out and buy and Olde English TowerCabinet but I like to build/modify things and I don't really want to drop a few thousand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

Re: Furniture to cabinet humi conversions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tag9485 View Post
    Hey there puffers, so I'm pretty new to the forums and I'm sure I could search but I'm assuming this would be quicker. I'm contemplating modifying an old corner cabinet setup into a cabinet humi. Right now I'm working out of a few humidors and I want to expand. I like the wineadors but I'm looking to....fancy it up a bit, plus with a toddler the idea if having glass near the ground is a bit iffy. I'm just wondering if anybody out there has converted furniture into successful humidors. I could always go out and buy and Olde English TowerCabinet but I like to build/modify things and I don't really want to drop a few thousand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Search for a thread called Humidor Cabinet Build, I converted an old gun cabinet in December.

Thanks, and might I add that is one sexy looking cabinet set up. I actually have the exact same cabinet. Mine has the buck on the glass tho. I store my weapons in it, might look pretty cool with another for my sticks. Great pics man!

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tag9485 View Post
    Thanks, and might I add that is one sexy looking cabinet set up. I actually have the exact same cabinet. Mine has the buck on the glass tho. I store my weapons in it, might look pretty cool with another for my sticks. Great pics man!
    Thanks, if you have any questions by all means PM me and I'd be glad to answer whatever I can.