Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Finally gave in and ordered a wineador. What should I use to keep my humidity beads?

This is a discussion on Finally gave in and ordered a wineador. What should I use to keep my humidity beads? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I just ordered a NewAir 28 and a couple of shelves and drawers from Forrest. I've looked around and some ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes AndyJCL's Avatar

Finally gave in and ordered a wineador. What should I use to keep my humidity beads?

I just ordered a NewAir 28 and a couple of shelves and drawers from Forrest. I've looked around and some people use a mesh bag and some just a open top container to hold their humidity beads. Are there any other option? I'm looking for something that'll take the least amount of space as possible while keeping a clean look.

Thanks puffers!

Full grown Puffer Fish Livin' Legend's Avatar

Re: Finally gave in and ordered a wineador. What should I use to keep my humidity bea

Heartfelt makes humidity sheets that might be right up your alley:

Heartfelt Industries, Heartfelt Cigar Humidor Humidity Beads, Heartfelt Beads, Humidors, Quality Cigar Accessories

I have one in my ammo can humidor, and it seems to be quite stable even at that small size. I'm honestly considering switching from KL to these in my wineador.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Finally gave in and ordered a wineador. What should I use to keep my humidity bea

Cigar Mechanic makes humidifiers using the same beads but inside a normal humidifier casing that mounts to the lid or walls of your humidor/wineador using velcro. That helps keep your humidor looking less cluttered than trying to keep the beads in a nylon stocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Livin' Legend View Post
    I have one in my ammo can humidor, and it seems to be quite stable even at that small size. I'm honestly considering switching from KL to these in my wineador.
    Are you having problems with the KL or is the ease of heartfelt more appealing? I've got the KL in mine right now trying to get the RH to stabilize.

First, do not forget to post pics when you get your wineador set up.

I have seen a drawer set where the bottom drawer has a larger face that covers what would be on the bottom of the fridge.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Full grown Puffer Fish Livin' Legend's Avatar

I ordered some shelves for the ammo can from Forrest when I ordered the shelves for the wineador, and he sent a sheet along with it. That's the only reason I used it, but it works well enough and saves so much space that I'm honestly considering a switch just because of that. But no, the KL is working just fine really, no issues whatsoever.

And I haven't gotten around to taking pics of the empty shelves yet, sorry. I'll get around to it soon!

Puffer Fish with some spikes AndyJCL's Avatar

Thank you all for the suggestions and I'll make sure to post some pictures as soon as I have it up and running.