Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Should I buy this?

This is a discussion on Should I buy this? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; A craigslist post I found... Price is 360, msrp is 1000 roughly. I'm pretty sure its compressor driven, though. I'd ...

Should I buy this?

A craigslist post I found... Price is 360, msrp is 1000 roughly. I'm pretty sure its compressor driven, though. I'd use it for boxes so no guarantee I'd even plug it in. temperature here seems to range from 60-73 in my wineador when not plugged in. keep RH around 63-65.

Like new Amcor wine vault wv-100 with adjustable pull out shelves. 100 bottle capacity.
    email or txt
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Disinterested

Re: Should I buy this?

$360, even though a reasonable price, seems a lot for something you'll likely not used as intended. Especially when an $80 cooler would do the same thing.

If you did end up plugging it in, you might want to check out the cooling system. If it's not real big, the coils will have to run a lot and could play havoc with your rh. Point being, that's a pretty big fridge.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

I'm with Herf, Erik. Get a cooler! I love the looks of some wineadors that I see here but coolers are hard to beat.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

That thing is beautiful. Get some Spanish cedar shelving and you're set.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

It is huge, especially since I only have like a 720sq ft loft apartment..

I was looking into another Koldfront 28 and then having two, putting an uncut door top on top and using it as my desk.. Below is a pic of my first that I've set up if you guys haven't seen it. I'd set up the second to match. I would only need one more false bottom drawer from forrest and I would have a 1 shelf, 3 drawer setup for two different wineadors. Plenty of room for respectable singles and boxes...

Does that sound wiser than this monster?

Disinterested

Definitely

Im with Don, even with a 7 bedroom house that cooler is outrageously big. An RH nightmare in the making. I like your little coolers, nice.
    A little help is better than a lot of pity -Celtic Proverb
    Tweet me @mad_bricky FB http://www.facebook.com/mad.bricky

Sounds good, everyone. Now I just want to get one for 150 scratch and dent, not the new 200... I don't know if I can bide my time. haha. I need a desk! Grad school is hard. lol