Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

recommendations for smoke removal systems?

This is a discussion on recommendations for smoke removal systems? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hi, all - I am moving in a couple of months. The new location has considerably cooler winters than my ...

Young Fish

recommendations for smoke removal systems?

Hi, all -

I am moving in a couple of months. The new location has considerably cooler winters than my current one, so I won't be able to just crack a window in my den and use a fan to blow smoke outside. As such, I'm considering all options for a smoke removal system. I'm looking for actual, hands-on experience here, but I'll take any advice you may have. Anyone have anything they'd like to tell me?

Thanks.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: recommendations for smoke removal systems?

I hear of a lot of folks using some kind of exhaust fan plus a Rabbit Air unit.

MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier

Newbie in the ocean

Ceiling fan air purifiers are the best all around way to clean your air. They move alot of air, keep your heated or a/c air inside, inexpensive to operate and the high performance filters remove all traces of smoke and odor. I seen them in use at a VFW smoking room and picked one up for my home and office.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BuffsPlace View Post
    Ceiling fan air purifiers are the best all around way to clean your air. They move alot of air, keep your heated or a/c air inside, inexpensive to operate and the high performance filters remove all traces of smoke and odor. I seen them in use at a VFW smoking room and picked one up for my home and office.
    What model?

Newbie in the ocean

They only make one size, but for the filters you want the High performance double charcoal ones.