Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Whynter 28 wineador build

This is a discussion on Whynter 28 wineador build within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Drawers installed (with and without flash)...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Whynter 28 wineador build

Drawers installed (with and without flash)

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-drawers-installed-pic01flash.jpg

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-drawers-installed-pic01.jpg

I seasoned the drawers for about 2-3 weeks, checking on the humidity with the new Xikar hygrometer that I purchased on eBay for around $24 including shipping.

(unfortunately right now I'm unable to post a pic of the Xikar hygrometer because I reached a "quota"? I still have a bunch of pics to post (drawers with all the sticks) on this thread. Does this mean I can post the rest of my pics tomorrow, or is that it for my picture posting privileges? Please advise, thanks)

Full grown Puffer Fish syphon101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlipMo View Post
    I seasoned the drawers for about 2-3 weeks, checking on the humidity with the new Xikar hygrometer that I purchased on eBay for around $24 including shipping.

(unfortunately right now I'm unable to post a pic of the Xikar hygrometer because I reached a "quota"? I still have a bunch of pics to post (drawers with all the sticks) on this thread. Does this mean I can post the rest of my pics tomorrow, or is that it for my picture posting privileges? Please advise, thanks)
    Very nice, I appreciate the details as I am starting to plan a build for myself. I may actually attempt building the drawers also.

As for you reaching quota, and not being able to post anymore pictures. This may be from the limit of attachments you can store on your Puff Account. I would suggest going to Settings > Attachments ( Left hand side ) and try deleting some of your old attachments( Deleting recent ones may delete the pics of your current Wineador Pictures ).

This should fix your problem.

No longer a community member.

I will show mine but no cam this time when i checking this.

Leading Puffer Fish sjcruiser36's Avatar

Great start with the build. I got my drawers from Forrest on yesterday, which are similar to yours except for the front. I opened the box this morning and closed it!!!!!! I have so much freakn work, that I know if I pull these bad boys out of the box, the build process will start immediately. I'll so get backed up in what I'm suppose to be doing, It'll take me weeks to catch up, so I have to let them sit for awhile.

Gorgeous!
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Nice build. Looking forward to seeing the rest

Quote Originally Posted by syphon101 View Post
    Very nice, I appreciate the details as I am starting to plan a build for myself. I may actually attempt building the drawers also.

As for you reaching quota, and not being able to post anymore pictures. This may be from the limit of attachments you can store on your Puff Account. I would suggest going to Settings > Attachments ( Left hand side ) and try deleting some of your old attachments( Deleting recent ones may delete the pics of your current Wineador Pictures ).

This should fix your problem.
    Thanks, I did what you suggested and I freed up some additional space which will allow me to post the rest of my pics.

Ok, so here are the 6 double slotted drawers with all the goodies in them. I chose to go with the double slotted drawers because I learned that you can fit more sticks in the larger drawer than you can if you used single slotted drawer. You can fit 3 layers of sticks in the double-slotted drawers and only 1 layer in the single slot drawers. For me it was an easy decision. I didnt order any shelves since I was not planning on storing boxes in the wineador, and I always remove the sticks from the boxes anyway, and store them in either of my 2 humidors and now my new wineador (which is full as you can tell).

On to the pics....

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-no.1-drawer-cohiba-ryj-opusx-godoffire-ashton.jpg

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-no.2-drawer-drew-estate-liga-privada.jpg

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-no.3-drawer-drew-estate-nica-rustica-herrera-esteli-piramide-f.jpg

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-no.4-drawer-ab-black-market-torpedo-gordo-prensado-torpedo-.jpg

Whynter 28 wineador build-whynter-28-wineador-build-no.5-drawer-ab-mundial-fine-rare-montecristo-con.-ed..jpg

Apparently I'm unable to upload my 6th drawer (quota problems again). In any case, it contains 2 boxes of LA GLORIA CUBANA TRUNK SHOW... the one's with the smokeable bands... and 1 box of LA GLORIA CUBANA SERIE R BLACK.

With the exception of the 1st drawer (the ones with the CC's), I havent sampled any of the sticks in any of the 5 other drawers. I bought them so that I can fill up the wineador since I've read good things about the sticks that I purchased them sight unseen. I figured the sticks will have plenty of time to rest during these winter months since I dont smoke in the house. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer! I've had enough of this snow, and it's only supposed to get worse during next week's storm which forecaster's are saying it's going to be a major snow storm with some significant accumulation.... like 2-3 feet they're saying. I'm hope they're just exaggerating.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast