Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Whynter 28 wineador build

This is a discussion on Whynter 28 wineador build within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Very nice Wineador! But I hope you know that those CC Cohibas you have are fakes. (2 rows of white ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Whynter 28 wineador build

Very nice Wineador! But I hope you know that those CC Cohibas you have are fakes. (2 rows of white dots above the band, real bands have 3 rows)

Quote Originally Posted by Ace McCool View Post
    Very nice Wineador! But I hope you know that those CC Cohibas you have are fakes. (2 rows of white dots above the band, real bands have 3 rows)
    This isn't the correct forum to discuss these things. And, what you speak of has not always been the way it is now.
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Laynard View Post
    This isn't the correct forum to discuss these things. And, what you speak of has not always been the way it is now.
    I know it isn't the correct forum, but since this forum does not allow new members to PM, and considering there have been lots of nasty stuff found in fakes, I think the member will appreciate it. I'm not discussing it, I'm notifying him.

And yes, what I speak of has always been the way it is with that style band. Look it up. I always love getting corrected on CC's from an American.. Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to this thread.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

The sticks that you are referring to are from the mid 1990's. I can assure you that they are not fakes. If you did a little research before commenting, then you would learn what older CC band's looked like more than 20 years ago. I just love how noob's are quick to comment before getting their facts straight. They think they know everything, lol

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by FlipMo View Post
    The sticks that you are referring to are from the mid 1990's. I can assure you that they are not fakes. If you did a little research before commenting, then you would learn what older CC band's looked like more than 20 years ago. I just love how noob's are quick to comment before getting their facts straight. They think they know everything, lol
    Gee sorry for trying to help. To me the lettering looked Gold, not Black, and I am well aware of the differences in labels.

Don't assume that because somebody is new to a certain forum, that they are a "Noob." There are probably many new forum members who have been smoking for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    @FlipMo, since you asked.

Before.......

and After....

Thanks for sharing! Looking at your collection, reminds me that I need to add some T52's and UF-13's to my stash!

I know it isn't the correct forum, but since this forum does not allow new members to PM, and considering there have been lots of nasty stuff found in fakes, I think the member will appreciate it. I'm not discussing it, I'm notifying him.

And yes, what I speak of has always been the way it is with that style band. Look it up. I always love getting corrected on CC's from an American.. Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to this thread.
    There's no need to attack me or imply my entire nation is ignorant. I was simply notifying you that your comment about the amount of dots was incorrect given the time of acquisition by the OP. I did look it up, that's how I became aware of your error.

And, please head over to the New Puffer Fish forum and introduce yourself. to Puff!

Newbie in the ocean

Those are nice drawers. Cedar? Where did you find those?

Quote Originally Posted by thecritter View Post
    Those are nice drawers. Cedar? Where did you find those?
    I hope the OP doesn't mind me speaking on his behalf, but I am pretty sure he ordered those drawers from Forrest, a fellow BOTL who makes custom drawers for wineador projects. Check out Custom Wineadorô Creations - Home

No problem Layne. Feel free to share any info that may benefit any of our BOTL on this thread.

Yes thecritter, the drawers are made with Spanish Cedar by Forrest who does excellent work. You can check out his thread here: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/retail...s-shelves.html .... Layne already posted a link to Forrest's website ( Custom Wineadorô Creations - Home ) where you can order custom made drawers and shelves for your project. Check out the website for pics and prices.

Full grown Puffer Fish ColdSmoker's Avatar

Liga whore!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdSmoker View Post
    Liga whore!
    Haha. Our collections are miniscule compared to a few other puffers.
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Quote Originally Posted by ColdSmoker View Post
    Liga whore!

As if! Compared to some of our BOTL's LP collection, our's is nothing! I wish my LP/DE collection was larger. $$ isnt the issue, it's the humidor/wineador space that I'm lacking. There's a group of 5-6 older fellows that hang out at my local Starbucks (there's an outdoor seating area of 6 tables where they smoke, sit and hang out) every Sunday when the weather permits. I'm thinking about giving each of them 2-3 sticks that I don't care for anymore (mostly Gurkha's and box-pressed RyJ's) just to make room for another box of LP's. Would love to make room for some T52's and UF-13's.

Full grown Puffer Fish ColdSmoker's Avatar

I can't seem to keep them in my humidor. I smoke the sh!t out them

Maturing Puffer Fish hott wheellzz's Avatar

Great looking set up. The drawers and organization looks great!

Hope one day my collection looks half as good as yours, I just bought my first Liga 5er last week

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast