Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Homemade Heartfelt Tube?

This is a discussion on Homemade Heartfelt Tube? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Well, the seals I have on the drawers are blue painter's tape around the edges to it makes a better ...

ZS Reserve Officer

Re: Homemade Heartfelt Tube?

Well, the seals I have on the drawers are blue painter's tape around the edges to it makes a better seal, not something as drastic as weather stripping or anything. The glass I sealed with silicone around the outer edges (and smoothed out so it's not noticeable). I'm pretty sure because of the MDF there's some leakage through the thin veneer used outside, since there's no lacquer barrier.
    View my Wineador build Here!

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Re: Homemade Heartfelt Tube?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook83 View Post
    I do want to do a windeador build...just not sure when I will...
    I'm with you man. My timeline is based completely when I can find a wine fridge for free/cheap on CL. I don't need temp controls, so I think I'll probably snag a free one this summer when one someone uses for wine has a cooler that takes a crap. Eagerly waiting- and checking each day!
    Looks like we've moved on!
    Visit all of us over at www.********.com!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4