Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice mail haul today with pics

This is a discussion on Nice mail haul today with pics within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Well it is just my 2nd day here on this site and wanted to share my mail haul today. It's ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Nice mail haul today with pics

Well it is just my 2nd day here on this site and wanted to share my mail haul today. It's a new 300 count humidor from CI and a Cigar Oasis Excel and Xikar digital hygrometer from Famous-Smoke. New box is all set up in the room and the seasoning process has begun. Can't wait to load this baby up.

I just have to get the battery pack and WiFi kits for the Excel and I will be set.

DJ

Re: Nice mail haul today with pics

Looks good!
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

Congrats on a beautiful humidor and some kickass accessories!

Nice haul... let me know how you like the Oasis Excel. I am wanting to try active humidification like that.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Damn nice oasis! Damn nice haul man.

Looks like the Oasis EXCEL has some pretty nice features. Let us know how it goes. Thanks for sharing and welcome to PUFF! TCB

•Displays temperature and three day min/max averages for humidity NEW
    •Low Water/Low Battery indicator & alarm
    •Micro-USB connections NEW
    •Wi-Fi Capable- monitor humidity, settings, water & battery level (Optional Accessory) NEW
    •Email/text alerts for Low Humidity, Low Water, & Low Battery (Optional) NEW
    •Calibration Adjustment
    •Rechargeable battery attachment (Sold Separately)

from..
    Cigar Oasis EXCEL Cigar Oasis

Puffer Fish with many spikes WNYTony's Avatar

Awesome setup - I'd like to hear how that Oasis works as well.
    No cigar until you get a par - birdie if it's a scramble !

Young Fish

Very nice. And again let us know how the Oasis works out. I'm thinking about going the same route.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

Wow, nice haul. They sure packed the humidor well. I wonder how fast you'll fill that sucker up?
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

I will keep an update on the oasis as it is still seasoning the box. It is running a lot as it is seasoning and I did add a shot glass if distilled water in the box as well. I am hoping this works as it says and i have to call them tomorrow for an update on the wifi unit and new lithium battery adapter. I don't like seeing the ribbon coming out of the box.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Are those middle doors decorative? I have seen that humidor and thought they pulled out.

Yes they are, the only 2 drawers are on the bottom open. This box has ben seasoning since Tuesday night and is holding steady now, completely empty, at 70.9% with the Cigar Oasis. That Xikar digital i picked up is bad, i just did the salt test last night with HumiCare digital and 3 other analogs, the HC and analogs were at 72-75% and the Xikar was at 63% after 20 hours in the bag.

I am going to let it stay empty until Tuesday then ill start putting sticks in there.

Newbie in the ocean

Looks good !! Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by DWStogie View Post
    Looks good !! Semper Fi.
    Semper Fi Marine

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by maddevildog View Post
    Yes they are, the only 2 drawers are on the bottom open. This box has ben seasoning since Tuesday night and is holding steady now, completely empty, at 70.9% with the Cigar Oasis. That Xikar digital i picked up is bad, i just did the salt test last night with HumiCare digital and 3 other analogs, the HC and analogs were at 72-75% and the Xikar was at 63% after 20 hours in the bag.

I am going to let it stay empty until Tuesday then ill start putting sticks in there.

Did you calibrate by pushing the buttons to reset to 75%? It finds it zero @ 75% and works from there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast