Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

THANKS GUYS... This NEWB has NOTHING !!

This is a discussion on THANKS GUYS... This NEWB has NOTHING !! within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; OH....and as for the 30 5 Vegas cigars.... they were all pretty good, all 3 different kinds..... no burn issues ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: THANKS GUYS... This NEWB has NOTHING !!

OH....and as for the 30 5 Vegas cigars.... they were all pretty good, all 3 different kinds..... no burn issues and really smooth !

Full grown Puffer Fish Chrishorsley13's Avatar

Re: THANKS GUYS... This NEWB has NOTHING !!

Quote Originally Posted by DWStogie View Post
    Thanks to all of you.... I have no humidor, R/H, wet, or dry cigars, no hygrometer, lighter, cigar cutter, cigar burn, ashtray, cigar traveling... ISSUES WHAT SO EVER !!!
    Reason being that before I purchase my 100 count 5 Vegas Humi w/30 free cigars..... I spent about 2 weeks of researching this web site forum from A to Z about everything I wanted to know concerning this cigar smoking vice of mine, that my wife has no problems with. ( She even likes a few puffs now and then !! )
    My Humi is perfectly seasoned at my perfect R/H of between 63-66 % and holding. HCM beads added.
    My cigars all smoke wonderfuly with no burn issues.
    Hygrometer was correctly clalibrated with no issues, digital and analog that does work !
    Got a nice butain lighter and several different cigar cutters.

My only issue is that I wish my new cigars could be shipped even faster !!

So to all you Newbs out there... use the SEARCH function, do your research, take your time deciding on what you want out of cigars, and type of storage. Research and learn/understand what R/H is and it's effects in open and closed environments. And most of all..... have PATIENCE with yourself and equipment.
    Everything you need to know IS here in this forum.

And to all of you others that have contributed to this site with your knowledge, experience, tips, tricks of the trade.... I THANK YOU ALL, for making this new hobby of mine an enjoyable and trouble free experience.

This is without question the best cigar forum going !! Thanks again all,

Darrell.
    Great post sir, ring gauge for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2