Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wineador.com

This is a discussion on Wineador.com within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Are they still in business? I placed an order with them on 02/11 and haven't heard anything from them....

Young Fish

Wineador.com

Are they still in business? I placed an order with them on 02/11 and haven't heard anything from them.

Re: Wineador.com

As far as I am aware yes they are.

However Forrest has recently had personal affairs come up in combination with a still growing business.

I have heard from him since when he shipped my order so I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe send a follow up email in a few days.

He used to only do orders through his site, but he now has a wineador combo with drawers already that is becoming quite popular. It is even in Kmart now.

I guess bottom line is, he's probably super busy.
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish OldSkoolTarHeel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    He used to only do orders through his site, but he now has a wineador combo with drawers already that is becoming quite popular. It is even in Kmart now.
    Where does he sell this? I've been looking for something like that as I'm too lazy to order them separately.
    “I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves” ~Jack Handey

NewAir CC-280E 400 Count Cigar Cooler

That's directly through air-n-water (very popular for NewAir which a LOT of folks use for wineadors)

Amazon.com : CC-280E 400 Count Cigar Cooler : Free Standing Wine Cellars : Appliances

Same thing, but through amazon.

Can't seem to pull up the Kmart one. But I've seen it in a brochure or something.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Do you mean WINEADORS.com? Wineadors.com is Forrest's site. Wineador.com is somebody else's site and I don't think it's a working site.
    View my Whynter 28 Wineador Build here ---> http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...dor-build.html

Young Fish

He's in business. I placed an order on 2/7. I emailed him this past Wednesday and replied should be done by Friday the 14th. Depending on what you ordered I would say your still 2-3 weeks out for yours. A buddy just ordered some yesterday. Just shoot him an email and ask for an update. I'm sure he's swamped.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by W8 a minute View Post
    Are they still in business? I placed an order with them on 02/11 and haven't heard anything from them.
    Here's the thread that's specifically for information about wineadors.com

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/retail...s-shelves.html

There's updates on the situation and estimates based on when people are saying they placed orders/received the items. It would be most helpful
    I <3 Cigars

TJB

Quote Originally Posted by FlipMo View Post
    Do you mean WINEADORS.com? Wineadors.com is Forrest's site. Wineador.com is somebody else's site and I don't think it's a working site.
    This.
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns

Young Fish

Wineadors dot com . I sent him a message through his site last week but still no reply. I'm running out of time to file a case with ******.

OT: And I absolutely hate the fact that I can not post links or pictures on this forum. It makes it almost impossible to participate.

Young Fish

I don't understand why this forum would censor the word p-a-y-p-a-l either.

Wineadors dot com . I sent him a message through his site last week but still no reply. I'm running out of time to file a case with ******.

OT: And I absolutely hate the fact that I can not post links or pictures on this forum. It makes it almost impossible to participate.
    I don't understand why this forum would censor the word p-a-y-p-a-l either.
    Check out the forum rules and regulations. It is all explained there. Once you hit 30 posts you will be able to post pictures. They are in place to prevent spamming of brand new users and what not.

All in due time, young puffer.

TJB

He's always responded to my emails. Even gave me a ball park date for shipping. It took like 3 days though. He has a long history here, and even a deal with new air. He has an extremely good reputation. I wouldn't be worried. The turn over is like 4-6 weeks regardless. Take care. Maybe check your spam folder?
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns

That belongs in a museum! ProjectSunfire's Avatar

I ordered 5 drawers on Jan 18th. I was originally told it was a 6-8 week wait. I have not checked on the status since I sent the $$$. I figured bugging him isn't going to expedite anything. His shop is also closed from 4/4-4/11 with shipping/emails resuming on the 14th. I know there are some other people on here who have been waiting longer than I have. I have not heard a single bad thing about him yet so I would not be worried. So just have some patience and I'm sure you will receive your order soon.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I placed my order on 1-15-14 and sent him an email 2 weeks later. Haven't received an email back or any communication period. I understand he has a lot of orders but I'm at over 6 wks with not knowing if he's working on the order or not. It's a decent chunk of change to put out and have to sit 8-10 weeks wondering if he got your order. Definitely frustrating. Hope to hear something soon or just get them one day.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Sixspeedsam's Avatar

Did you get a confirmation via ****** that your order was placed? I sent an e-mail yesterday asking about the drawers and fit for a 180 vs. 181. I got a response back in 15 minutes. I'm assuming it was pure luck that he or someone else was checking e-mail the moment I sent it out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast