Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ziplock modification for shipping?

This is a discussion on Ziplock modification for shipping? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by SOHResident Thanks Guys. I appreciate the link to the other threads. Now I have lots of sites ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes tjhemp's Avatar

Re: Ziplock modification for shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by SOHResident View Post
    Thanks Guys. I appreciate the link to the other threads. Now I have lots of sites to do price checking on before falling victim to overbidding. I REALLY appreciate all the insight from the experienced puffers around here!!!
    Tracy- sorry I kind of feel like I accidently hijacked your thread. My apologies.
    No worries - The thread just started to mimic the way I think anyway. I've never been one to stay on topic for very long. Hard to stay on topic at times when we are so passionate about all things cigar.

Hal check out Small Batch on-line, those guys rock, great prices and free shipping. Cbid is okay also but be very careful not to loose controle. Oh ya ZipLocks............... If your sticks are already at a good RH already just a well sealed regular ziplock works just fine. Anymore this can be shipped from and to almost any place in the USA in just a couple days.
    Last edited by Fat Cobra; 03-07-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

Back on alt.smokers.cigars in the 90s, people would take those seal-a-meal machines and use them to make the pockets for the cigars. Cigars went into the bags after the device made the seals between the pockets, natch.
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2