Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I'm looking for a Drew Estate bulletproof cutter, anyone have a new one for sale?

This is a discussion on I'm looking for a Drew Estate bulletproof cutter, anyone have a new one for sale? within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; If anyone can help out, send me a PM with the one you have. I would like the Liga Privada ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'm looking for a Drew Estate bulletproof cutter, anyone have a new one for sale?

If anyone can help out, send me a PM with the one you have. I would like the Liga Privada one but let me know what you have. Thanks, DJ

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Re: I'm looking for a Drew Estate bulletproof cutter, anyone have a new one for sale?

You need to wait 90 days and accumulate 100 posts before you can buy, sell, or trade on Puff.com. Keep posting and stick around, it'll come very quickly
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Re: I'm looking for a Drew Estate bulletproof cutter, anyone have a new one for sale?

Is there a whole Buy/sell/trade forum that will appear?

Found a sweet jane, I'm all set.

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddevildog View Post
    Is there a whole Buy/sell/trade forum that will appear?
    Yes there will be
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

It's 90 days and 100 or what ever comes first? You can't buy anything either?

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddevildog View Post
    It's 90 days and 100 or what ever comes first? You can't buy anything either?
    Its and. You gotta wait 90 days and have 100 posts.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

These might be of help, if you've forgotten about them since reading through them (which of course you did already, because dems the rulez, right?)

Welcome Members...FYI (please read)

Member Milestones

I'd advise "re-reading" other stickies as well, for they hold the "knowledge of the ages", and they will answer your most basic questions and guide you through how things work around here.
    I <3 Cigars

wow, 90 days is a long time to be able to buy. Im ok with trying to sell, but to buy cigars your looking for is pretty tuff.

Did you try looking on Ebay or Craigslist?
    View my Whynter 28 Wineador Build here ---> http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...dor-build.html

I got a cool Sweet Jane from Deadwood Tobacco.