Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

cheap chinese humidor fixes

This is a discussion on cheap chinese humidor fixes within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Technically, if it holds air semi-reasonably well , anything can be a humidor. For the reasons you've expressed, cheaply made ...

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Re: cheap chinese humidor fixes

Technically, if it holds air semi-reasonably well, anything can be a humidor. For the reasons you've expressed, cheaply made ones are not optimal. But some work and effort and fixes can alter that situation. It just depends on if the effort is worth it, or the price for a super-solid wood one is worth it, or if your time is worth it when applying a fix. To each their own. I have 3 that are all fairly cheaply made, and they all work fantastic for me. I have not peeled the bottoms off though, so that might be part of why they work...

(Why do people recommend cheap humidors? Because many consider money spent on cigars instead, "money better spent")

edit: looks like someone has a positive "alternative" experience -Savoy humidors
    Last edited by SeanTheEvans; 03-11-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    I <3 Cigars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2