Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Toy!

This is a discussion on New Toy! within the Cigar Accessory Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I ended up getting back into this hobby after many years of only having the occasional cigar because I was ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JustTroItIn's Avatar

New Toy!

I ended up getting back into this hobby after many years of only having the occasional cigar because I was gifted a 50 count humidor and some sticks from a very good friend of mine. I don't think he knew what he was starting (neither did I) but that little humidor turned into a full humi and two tupperdors.

To remedy my lack of storage this showed up in the mail today, a little gift for myself:

It is a Treasure Dome 300 count humi. Time to get to seasoning!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Re: New Toy!

Nice!

Puffer Fish with many spikes A.McSmoke's Avatar

That's awesome. Sounds like a good start for your weekend...Have fun!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

I've always liked the way dome humis looked. Congrats!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

nice pick up. sounds like it may be full very soon

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

That's a beautiful humidor. Very jealous considering mines full of blue tape!

TJB

Nice humidor! That one always gets the best reviews.
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns

Wow I'm amazed by the internal mill work. Enjoy that beauty

Very nice! Now when it fills up you won't hesitate buy another!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with some spikes SOHResident's Avatar

That's a beauty!!! I think the Dome is a classy look!

Thats no toy! Very nice.

Young Puffer Fish CanAsianPiper's Avatar

Very nice!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Nice use it in the best of health.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustTroItIn View Post
    I ended up getting back into this hobby after many years of only having the occasional cigar because I was gifted a 50 count humidor and some sticks from a very good friend of mine. I don't think he knew what he was starting (neither did I) but that little humidor turned into a full humi and two tupperdors.

To remedy my lack of storage this showed up in the mail today, a little gift for myself:

It is a Treasure Dome 300 count humi. Time to get to seasoning!
    Very nice! I was contemplating this same one when looking to buy my first large humi. The quality seems to be of a higher caliber than most cheaper humidors, and I've only heard good things from review. Lots of space and looks to boot! The Dual Tray is pretty nice too, one of my favorite features. Good luck trying to fill this thing though, it looks pretty HUGE man! Maybe you could toss some jewels in there with your sticks, that way every time you open it up to pick your cigar, you feel like a real-life pirate!
    I <3 Cigars

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JustTroItIn's Avatar

It is quite big compared to my original humi. Seasoning looks like it is going to take a while. I know what I can do while I wait though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast